Today we’re moving to the next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 6, and we’re going to visit the Guest Bedroom and find a way to get out.
Last time we went to the Workshop in level 5 of Chapter 2 in Rooms and Exits, but I managed to guide your way through and help you finish it.
Now it’s time for you to follow me step-by-step to finish up level 6 of Rooms and Exits Chapter 2. Let’s see what we can find in the Guest Bedroom.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 6 Guest Bedroom Walkthrough
- Take a closer look at the shelves in the corner and take the photo frame in the middle of the books.
- Behind the pots and candles on these shelves, there are a few nails to collect (3)
- There’s another photo frame in the chest under the other frames on the wall.
- Check the drawers under the shelves and take the knife from the one on the left.
- In the other drawer, there’s a black briefcase.
- To open it you need to look at the pattern on the bedsheet.
- Full arrow – empty arrow – half empty arrow (down) – full arrow – half empty arrow (up)
- Move the blue blanket off the bed to find a third photo frame.
- Plug in the bed lamp and remember IX and IV
- Go to the basket in the corner and enter those numbers: 94
- Take the hammer from inside.
- Check the pillows and remember where the arrows are pointing at:
- First: 12:15
- Second: 2:25
- Third: 9:10
- Check the clocks above the bed and enter those times in.
- You’ll get an envelope with the letters of the alphabet.
- The ID in the briefcase is on DAVID‘s name.
- See each corresponding letter for DAVID on the alphabet chart.
- D – K, A – H, V – C, I – P, D – K.
- Enter that password in the phone KHCPK.
- It will give you a pattern of how to arrange the frames.
- Combine each nail with the hammer and then put all three on the wall where the other frames are.
- Hang the other photo frames on the nails.
- Look at the cupboard next to the door and arrange the right slits to be the opposite of the ones on the left.
- vertical slits are turned horizontal and vice-versa.
- Use the knife on the pillow you see inside and get the half-key.
- Look at the Earth globe and turn it to see the symbols on it: wheat (2 times) – corn (1 time) – coffee (3 times)
- Go to the safe box between the frames on the wall and enter those symbols in.
- You’ll find another half of a key inside.
- Combine the two pieces and use the key to open the Exit door.
Always excited to finish up another walkthrough for you, and this time we managed to get out of the Guest Bedroom on level 6 of Chapter 2 in Rooms and Exits.
Next time on Rooms and Exits chapter 2 level 7 we’ll be meeting in the Master Bathroom and you will be able to follow my walkthrough to get out.
Until then, keep a close eye on my articles and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them in the comment section below.