I got yet another Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 walkthrough for you for level 20 Fashion Store. I know how fun this game is, so follow my clues to solve this level.
Don’t worry if you got stuck on the level before this. You can check out my article for Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 19 walkthrough, so you can get unstuck.
Make sure you don’t miss any steps from my walkthrough below, otherwise you’ll have a hard time finishing Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 20.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 20 Fashion Store Walkthrough
- Tap on the white stand with purses and grab the white and brown purse.
- Go to the suits that hang on the middle shelves and take the scissors from the pocket.
- Use the scissors to cut off the blue button.
- Check out the hanger to the left and take the wire hanging there.
- Click on the register and pick up the yellow button on top of the magazine.
- Go up the stairs to check the other room.
- Check the first dressing room and take the hat there.
- Under the white stool, next to the dress, there’s a note.
- There’s a chest above the colored dresses
- The clue to solving it is the colors of the pillows and the number of stripes.
- There’s one yellow and black pillow with only one yellow stripe.
- Blue and white pillow with 2 blue stripes.
- Purple and white with 3 purple stripes.
- Downstairs there’s a red and white pillow with 4 red stripes.
- And upstairs again there’s a yellow and black with 5 stripes.
- You can take the red button from inside.
- Now go downstairs and fix the mannequins like in the pictures on the wall.
- Put the hat on the mannequin in the middle.
- Dismantle the purse in your inventory and put the purse on the third mannequin.
- And the scarf on the first. The chest in the middle will give you another note.
- Combine the two notes in your inventory and you’ll get the word SEOL, which is actually the number 7035.
- Go upstairs to the other chest, next to the first one, and enter the code 7035 into the padlock.
- You’ll find a green button inside, a pair of shoes, and a missing tile.
- Downstairs, behind the register, there are shelves with shoes on.
- Put your pair of shoes here.
- On the wall to the left from here, there’s a place to put your buttons.
- Notice the holes each button has and put them in order 1234.
- Turn the switch on and go fix the shoes so all arrows are green.
- A secret drawer will open and give you a note with prices on it.
- Now you need to go to the pattern on the registry desk and solve it.
- The middle section needs to look like a chessboard.
- There you’ll find a price checker.
- Combine the price checker with the wire and put this on the register.
- Tap the screen and write in 363,99 and press Enter.
- Take the receipt that comes out.
- Use the receipt on the price checker so the money drawer opens.
- You’ll find the code 30015 so you can use it at the Exit door to get out.
And this is how you solve another level in Rooms & Exits Chapter 1. I hope you had fun in this Fashion store level 20, and you’ll go solve more levels.
Make sure you check here for any new articles, as I’m planning on doing the next walkthrough for Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 level 21 Art Supplies Store.
See you next time with more interesting puzzles and the interesting storyline behind Rooms & Exits No Honour Amongst Thieves.