This next walkthrough for Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 11 is ready for you. Follow all the details below and don’t skip any steps so you can finish it.
I’m pretty sure you already finish the last level, but just in case you got here earlier than you should, you can check out my article for Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 10 walkthrough here.
But now that you’re here, you can check out this Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 11 walkthrough. This Candy Shop will make you crave sweets by the end of it.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 11 Candy Shop Walkthrough
- Tap on the red box on the last row of the shelf in the middle of the room.
- Solve the match-2 puzzle on the lid, twice. (The arrangement changes, so I can’t help)
- Take the yellow balloon and the purple round candy from the blue box next to it.
- Take the big rainbow candy stick next to the candy machine.
- Use it to hit the pinata and observe the pattern of the strings that fell off, in order.
- Click the brown box on the top row of the shelf in the middle of the room.
- Enter the patterns from the strips above in order.
- Take the super bubble gum, bag of sweets, and green round candy from inside.
- Tap on the register and solve the candy sudoku so the symbols do not repeat on any column or row.
- Once the drawer opens you can take the scissors and the wallet on the desk.
- Dismantle the wallet and you’ll get a silver coin.
- Combine the scissors with the bag of sweets and it will give you a blue round candy.
- Dismantle the Super Bubble gum twice to get chewed bubblegum.
- Go to the drawers on the left shelves. Click on the first one.
- Take the blowing cone out of it.
- Check the air container and use the blowing cone on it, then use the yellow balloon.
- You’ll notice the hose has a hole, so use the chewing gum on it.
- Now you can use the balloon and get an inflated balloon.
- Take that to the rest of the balloons that are tied to the gift on the counter.
- You’ll get a jar filled with more colored candy.
- Check the yellow shelf by the door and get the plate of cupcakes and remember this pattern.
- Dismantle the candy jar and use the empty jar on the candy shelf (third from left to right)
- Fill the jar in order Blue-Red-Red-Purple-Turquoise-Yellow
- Dismantle the plate of cupcakes and take the plate to the scale on the desk next to the register.
- You’ll find another light blue candy.
- Put the jar filled with candy on the scale, and remember the number: 6841
- Go back to the yellow shelf next to the door and enter the code 6841 on the digits next to the blue handle.
- Grab the blue button and the box of candy.
- Look at the round shelf in the wall next to the door.
- Put the box of candy you found at the top and solve the puzzle so the image looks good.
- Remember only the symbols with a crown, in order.
- Go to the drawers on the first shelf and tap the last one.
- Enter the symbols in the right order and the drawer will open.
- You’ll find a green button and a couple of gold coins.
- Dismantle the golden coins to get two separate ones.
- Go to the candy machine and use one gold coin in the golden hole to get a yellow candy.
- Use the other gold coin to get a blue candy, and the silver coin to get a pink candy.
- Dismantle all three to get a: blue button and blue candy, a green button, and a pink button and pink candy.
- Tap the part on the first shelf above the drawers and position every button in its place based on colors.
- Now follow each set of patterns it lights up. There will be 3 sets. 3 lights, 4 lights, and 5 lights.
Note: Unfortunately, the sequences change every time so I can’t help you with it. You just need to remember them.
- This will open to reveal a yellow round candy.
- Tap the yellow round table next to the balloon.
- It has a red candy already on, so position your colored candy almost like rainbow colors.
- Here is the order: red-orange-yellow-green-turquoise(6)-light blue(H)-blue-violet(8)-pink-purple
- Now remember the numbers and letters in order G6H8
- Go to the Exit door and tap the buttons till you get that code.
- You can open and exit the room.
Used to have a video walkthrough for Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 11, but the developers asked me to take it down because of copyright issues.
I’m sure you’re planning of playing more Rooms & Exits levels, and I’ll be here to provide the walkthroughs for you. Keep a close watch on my next articles.
Coming next it will be Rooms & Exits chapter 1 level 12 walkthrough, as soon as I can finish it and write down all the details you need.