This full walkthrough of Moon House Room Escape will help you find your way out of this apartment. Some clues are harder than others but don’t worry, I’ll be describing everything to a T to make sure you don’t get stuck inside.
Follow this step-by-step walkthrough for Moon House Room Escape whenever you stumble on a clue you can’t decipher. I’m sure you’ll be able to enjoy this game and finish it, even if you need a bit of help.
If you like more games like this one, you can check out my article on Peek a Phone walkthrough, a fun game with clues and puzzles to solve.
Moon House Room Escape Walkthrough
- The first scene is that of the door. And right in front of the doorway, you can see a greeting card.
- Click on it and get that star ornament.
- Tap on the right arrow 3 times to go to another screen.
- Look at the plate on the counter, with stars on and remember the red pattern.
- Check out the bowl of green fruits on the table.
- Remove one of them to find a tennis ball.
- After that, you click the back arrow 2 times and the left arrow 2 times till you reach the living room.
- Check the coffee table in front of the sofa.
- Put the tennis ball on the book about tennis.
- It will open and give you a key.
- Go back to the living room, and now press the right arrow twice to get to that bar area where you found the tennis ball.
- Click on the right arrow to get to the kitchen.
- Check the drawer. You can open the first one with the key you found.
- Take the knife and the handle from inside.
- Use the handle on the food see-through cupboard, next to the drawer.
- Take the whipped cream, bell pepper, and carrots.
- Click the counter on top and cut the bell pepper with your knife.
- You’ll find a 2nd star ornament.
- Go back to the living room and tap the picture on the wall to your left.
- Put whipped cream on the painting, and tap the object on the cloud.
- You can get a tiny blue sphere that appears to be sitting on a tiny table on the cloud.
- While still zoomed in on the table, click the left arrow to the Bunny image.
- Give it carrots, he’ll move to reveal another star ornament.
- Exit the painting all the way, and once you’re back in the living room, click the right arrow to move to the locked door.
- Here is where you can put your star ornaments so they open the door.
- After you enter click the right arrow and go up the stairs.
- Look under the circular pillow and take the power cable.
- Look through the lens and at the star formations: purple <, two yellow curly lines, green W.
- Go downstairs again to the room with a bed.
- Plug the lamp in with the power cable you found.
- Now turn on the lamp and remember the colors: purple, yellow, red, blue, green.
- Get out of this room by clicking the right arrow twice till you reach the door with paintings around.
- Check the paintings: A blue starry night on the left side, and the rectangle painting on the right side of the door, on top of all other paintings.
- Click the symbols till you get this combination:
- After you get it right, the door will open for you and you can enter the bathroom.
- Check out the item on the counter to the right of the sink.
- Open up the box and remove the cigarettes till you find a card.
- On the bathroom cabinet, pick up the second to last bottle and you’ll find another key.
- Under the pink container on the top shelf and remember that card you find.
- Go to the kitchen again, and open the other drawer with the new key you found.
- Take the icecream scoop there.
- Go now through the living room and back to the bed room, click the right arrow to go to the closet next to the stairs.
- Enter the card you found in the closet’s door lock.
- Once you open the closet, check out the trees inside, and go to the left.
- Click on the device under the 3 lamps.
- Now turn the lamps off like on the card you found in the bathroom.
- Now check the right side of the trees, you’ll find a boat.
- Go into the boat and click on the moon, and tap on the Moon Cream food stall.
- Grab the tongs.
- Take your ice cream scoop and get one scoop of Moon Cream. You’ll get a yellow sphere.
- Now go inside the house to the bathroom door.
- Check the paintings to the left of it.
- Look at the green painting on top, that has the word HOT written on it.
- Take the pink sphere from the middle with your tong utensils.
- Go with these to the bedroom and check the paintings on top of the bed.
- Put the three spheres in the round holes there.
- It’ll open and reveal a new key you can take.
- Go to the closed doors on the hallway and use the key to open them.
- You’ll find some wooden stairs you can tap on till you reach another door.
- Open it to finish the game.
Congratulations on finishing the game! Moon House Room Escape was fun to play and find the right clues to manage to get out of the house.
I’m sure that if you liked this one you’ll enjoy my walkthrough for Tricky Doors where there are cool puzzles and interesting clues you need to discover to finish each episode.