In this walkthrough for Tiny Robots Recharged – Play Story you’ll get a feel of the game as I help you navigate from level to level.
The puzzles are starting pretty easy to solve, and the clues are fun to find all around the tiny maps. Make sure you get all the batteries and finish fast so you get all three stars at the end of each level.
Follow my walkthrough below and save the tiny robots from the evil alien that threatens their lives. Don’t leave no man behind or stone unturned.
Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 1 – Gone Robots Walkthrough
The villain took your friends, you need to save them, hence why it is called Gone Robots. Level 1 of Tiny Robots Play Story will offer a brief tutorial on how to play the game.
- Tap on the briefcase to zoom in, and again to flip it over.
- Drag the lid to open it up and tap on the tool inside to get it.
- Swiping left or right will take you to another side to see another viewpoint.
- Tap on the battery to zoom in and again to eat it.
- You need to find 3 of these to recharge your energy.
- Go back to the firepit and there’s another battery behind it near the trees.
- Tap on the garbage collector bin and open it to get the last battery.
- Next to the firepit, there’s a charger you can take.
- Go to the back, where you found the first battery and put the charger under the red signal sign by dragging it there.
- Now tap on the icon to connect and solve the puzzle by swiping the purple circle around the maze to reach its destination.
- Take the key from inside and go around to the big door.
- Use the tool on the door and turn it clockwise to open it.
- Insert the key inside and turn it to open the doors.
- Tap on the ladders to go inside and finish the level.
Watch my video walkthrough for Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 1 below if you need to see how it is done:
Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 2 – Head & Boulders Walkthrough
- On the tree trunk, there’s an axe you can take.
- Swipe from left to right to find two batteries and take the element and the cable from here.
- Use the axe to break down the wooden box.
- open the door and attach the cable to the power source.
- Drag the end of the cable to the other hand of the robot.
- The device will bring you another element.
- Swipe again and look inside the smoking hole where you’ll find the third battery.
- Swipe again to reach the starting point and remove all wooden planks from the corner close to the bottom.
- Tap on the device and connect to play the mini-game.
- Rotate the nubs so the yellow arrows align with the yellow marks.
- Use the two elements on the door (the mouth of the giant robot head)
- Swipe the doors open and go inside to finish this level as well.
Watch my video walkthrough for Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 2 below if you need to see how it is done:
Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 3 – Birds are Pray Walkthrough
- Take the first battery behind the bird and the disk in the water.
- Enter the disk into the big robot there and take the battery from behind it, and the crowbar.
- Go to the back of the island, look at the palm trees in the left corner, and take the metal planks to the side to get another battery.
- Use the crowbar to get the blue metal cap at the top.
- Take the empty battery and go back to the front.
- Check out the big cylinder in the water and turn the cap in the direction of the arrows to open it.
- Put the empty battery in this device to get it refilled.
- Go to the door and put the charged battery above the signal icon.
- Tap the icon and play the minigame by turning the pipes to connect them from start to finish.
- Now you can open the door and get inside to finish another level.
Watch my video walkthrough for Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 3 below if you need to see how it is done:
Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 4 – Star Battle Walkthrough
- Go to the right shooter of the ship.
- Use the bottom arrows to move the blue-red pattern to match the one on top.
- You can now take the battery and the energy cube.
- Go to the back of the ship and take the other battery.
- Turn on the other side, under the last shooter, and do the same, match the 2 patterns.
- Take the other battery and the other energy cube.
- Go to the back and place the two energy cubes in their place.
- The signal icon will show up, tap on it to play the mini-game.
- Press the yellow buttons to make the turning arrows coordinate.
- Get inside the ship and take the mask.
- Use it on the board at the front of the ship.
- Turn the wheel around to start driving the ship, you’ll find a lot of batteries, and finish the level.
Watch my video walkthrough for Tiny Robots – Play Story Level 4 below if you need to see how it is done:
I am sure that this walkthrough for the first 4 levels of Tiny Robots Recharged is going to help you decide if you want to play more.
I also know the answer to that, and I’ll be seeing you in my next walkthrough for the next levels of Tiny Robots Recharged Play Story.
The developers are also working on a new Tiny Robots game, so I’m looking forward to seeing how fun that one will be.