I’m here for yet another mystery game and ready to give you a full walkthrough for Legendary Tales 3 Chapter 1 Egil and the Disease 3rd Task – Enter the Cave of the Satyrs.
Here you’ll find all the answers for all the mini-games and puzzles, within this adventure game. Discover stories, unforgettable characters, and complicated quests, as you explore the magic world and its forgotten secrets.
Follow closely the walkthrough for Egil and the Disease Chapter 1 of Legendary Tales 3, and you’ll be able to immerse yourself in this magical fairytale.
Legendary Tales 3 Chapter 1 Egil and the Disease Walkthrough
An experienced herbalist faces an incurable disease spreading across his village. No one but him can solve this problem.
Task 3 – Enter the Cave of the Satyrs
The druid will open a portal to the cave near the forest. He also advised me to take a knife from this house.
- In the tree to the right, there’s a tambourine hanging.
- Open the door and get inside the house.
- Solve the minigame hidden objects game and find all the items in the list.
- When you find the Beetle Set look for the beetles first around the bed, they’re all there.
- Same for the Spoon set, the 3 missing spoons are around the room.
- Use the broom to get the Grappling hook from the ceiling.
- You’ll get a ritual knife when you’re done.
- Use it to open up the grain bag outside, and take some corn.
- Put the corn in the bird feeder next to the pond, and get the detail.
- Place it on the chest next to the house and play the minigame.
- Move the blue pieces and the round ones so you free the metal piece completely.
- Take a key from inside and a statuette.
- Use the key to open the greenhouse on the right.
- Take the sprayer from inside and the gralang.
- Now go back to the firepit where you met the werewolf and his wife and child.
- You can do that by pressing the blue circle arrow until you get there.
- Or tap on the map in the bottom right corner and pick the location.
- The Druid will show you the way, you can finish this task, and move to the next one.
- Use the knife to cut the sewn tent on the left.
- Check inside and you’ll find a note with a poem about Satyrs.
- You can take the spear from inside and use it to reach the token (1/4) on top of the tent.
- Check the crystals on the right and use the hammer to break them off and get a crystal and a token (2/4)
- Look at the decoration next to the tent and put the tambourine here.
- Now you can use the arrows to play the minigame and make the puzzle whole again.
- You’ll find another token (3/4) here.
- Move ahead on the path till you reach the water.
- Give the fish on the right the gralang and you’ll find the last token (4/4)
- Put all the tokens in the puzzle on the left.
- Swap the chips around to put them in the right order: red-blue-green
- Now you can go across the water and go to the root of the tree, where there’s a chest.
- Cut the roots with the knife and take the casket.
- Now you can go ahead towards the cave in the mountain and enter to finish the task.
The story is intriguing and gives you lots of plots to keep you curious and you’ll want to discover more of this magical world.
Follow my lead on this adventure, and I’ll help you discover all the secrets and solve all the mysteries.
More articles you might want to read: