Follow my walkthrough for Hello Neighbor Nicky’s Diaries to get the clues you need for the first three levels of the game.
Nicky’s Diaries follows Nicky’s in-depth quest to figure out what Mr. Peterson is hiding. And I’m here to help you find all the clues you need to do that.
Hello Neighbor Nicky’s Diaries Part 1 Walkthrough
After you get the green key and open the green look at the door you’ll find a box with pictures and other items.
Help Nicky remember what happened to his best friend Aaron! Search Nicky’s memories for clues that will uncover events of the past and get you closer to solving the mystery!
- Follow the arrows to move toward the house and open the door.
Instructions: Look out for traps! Turn off the electricity to temporarily disarm them!
- Push the green button to open the panel and pull down the switch.
Instructions: Take photos of the evidence pieces to unlock Nicky’s memories!
- Follow the instructions as they will help you understand how the game works and what you need to do.
Information revealed: It happened the first night after moving to Raven Brooks. I saw a window lit up in the house across the street. Moments later I was staring at a kid who looked my age.
My soon to be best friend pressed a yellow notebook sheet against the window. “Don’t you know it’s not polite to stare?” stated my official Raven Brooks welcoming note.
Related article: Escape Room: Cursed Realm Walkthrough [Level 1]
Hello Neighbor Nicky’s Diaries Part 2 Walkthrough
Instructions: The store has all kinds of useful gadgets to help Nicky!
Instructions: Use glasses to detect clues, keys, switches, and other important objects!
Instructions: Use glasses to track important objects and evidence pieces! But hurry up – the glasses don’t last long!
- Go back to the house, but crouch down as you walk in so you aren’t heard by the neighbor sleeping outside.
- You’ll see where he is with the glasses on.
- Once inside, look to the right and pick up the gears there.
- Also open the cupboard to get more gears.
- Then follow the arrows to go up the stairs.
- Go to the panel and open its door, pulling down the switch to close the camera.
- Take the key and go back down to the green door to open the lock with it.
- Get closer to the toy car and take a picture.
Information revealed: The kid across the street was Aaron Peterson. Once he discovered I was good with gadgets, a world of opportunity in this strange yet boring town seemed to open up.
Aaron on the other hand, was freakishly good with picking locks. Way better than me, actually. Together, we were meant to be unstoppable.
Related article: 50 Tiny Room Escape Walkthrough Level 1 – Level 3
Hello Neighbor Nicky’s Diaries Part 3 Walkthrough
- Take the crowbar and you can remove all the planks at the window by keeping your finger pressed on the crowbar symbol, for each plank.
Note: You can go at the gear symbol on the wall and pick up your free gift for the day. I got some weird skates.
- There are also other items you can pick up here.
- You can go out the window, as the door is closed, and get inside the house again.
- The neighbor is asleep in the front, so crouch as you enter.
- Check all the rooms as you pass through for more gear pieces.
- Make sure you don’t linger much so the neighbor doesn’t wake up.
- If caught you can always start over.
- Go up the stairs to the first room and get inside.
- Get through the other door and go to the panel to shut off the electricity.
- Open the door here and go up the stairs.
- Use the crowbar to open the doors shut with nailed planks.
- Go through the one with one plank first and to the panel to shut off the electricity.
- Now you can go open the other one and get inside.
- There’s a key on the table that you can take and go back inside and down to the second-floor rooms.
- Follow the arrows to get to the door and use the key to open the lock.
- Take a picture of the items just ahead.
Information revealed: It happened the day I went shopping with my dad and we met his friend, Miguel. His son Enzo was even more of a gamer than me. He seemed Okay… until the moment he saw me waving at Aaron.
Later, as we fought for territory in Mortal Realm, Enzo dropped it – “Just watch your back around him”. That moment I realized that rich kid was afraid of Aaron…
There are more mysteries to uncover and Nicky will start remembering more and more clues that will help him discover what happened with Aaron.
More articles you might like: