I’m here with a complete walkthrough for Time Travel: Escape Room from Level 1 to Level 10, with all the clues you need to finish each level.
Professor Albert’s time machine brought him to a weird place. He needs your help to find crystals to fuel the machine so he can get home.
The tutorial will show you how the game works and what you have to do to help Professor Albert with his problem. Follow my walkthrough below to see how to finish the first 10 levels.
Time Travel Level 1 Walkthrough
- Move the bonsai to the side to find your first crystal.
- Tap on the Time Machine, drag the crystal on it, and finish the level.
Time Travel Level 2 Walkthrough
- Tap on the stick near the sarcophagus to take it and then on the hammerhead.
- Combine the two to make a hammer and use it to break the vase to find the crystal.
- Use it on the Time Machine to finish this level as well and complete the tutorial.
Time Travel Level 3 Walkthrough
- Grab the matchbox from the left and use it to blow up the TNT barrel and find your crystal.
- Use it to get out of here and move to the next level.
Time Travel Level 4 Walkthrough
- Look at the bookshelf on the right and move the books to the side to see the code behind 2498.
- Write that code into the luggage on the table.
- Inside you’ll find the crystal you need to finish the level.
Time Travel Level 5 Walkthrough
- Re-connect the two red wires on the floor to start the computer.
- Tap on the screen to play the Tic-Tac-Toe game.
- I went with the top left corner, then the middle bottom, then the top right corner, then the bottom left corner, and I won no matter where he put his.
- It’ll open a drawer and give you the crystal for this level.
Time Travel Level 6 Walkthrough
- There’s a piece of puzzle (1/2) on the floor that comes from the painting on the wall.
- Pick up the pliers from the chair and use them to cut off the chain that keeps the closet closed.
- Open it and take the other piece of puzzle (2/2)
- Put both of them on the frame and solve the puzzle of Nikola Tesla.
- The code 1643 will show up on it.
- Try the code on the drawer on the desk to your left to find your crystal and move to the next level.
Time Travel Level 7 Walkthrough
- Take the red lighter from the floor and the red flask.
- Pour the red flask over the one with the blue liquid on the table.
- Light the burner with your lighter and get the empty flask from the left counter.
- Put that on the table so now a green liquid fills it.
- Use it on the yellow box on the shelf to find your crystal and finish the level.
Time Travel Level 8 Walkthrough
- Looks like the first level only with no bonsai tree.
- Look through the apples in the basket by the fountain and take the key.
- There’s a fighter statue by the log in front of the table.
- Use the key to open the box on the table and put the fighter statue on the symbol in the top left corner.
- Solve the puzzle inside by turning the red circles to make a continuous string from the middle to the statue in the corner.
- Once solved you’ll find the crystal.
Time Travel Level 9 Walkthrough
- Move the trash bag to the side and take the knife.
- Take the tiger plush from the counter and use the knife to find a puzzle piece.
- Take a look at the handle on the counter and solve the pattern by bringing the stones to match the symbols on the sides.
- You can only jump over one piece, or move one space.
- Look inside and take the other puzzle piece.
- Check out the flag over the street and remember it.
- Look at the crate and put both puzzle pieces there.
- Rearrange the lines on the sides so they match the flag.
- Inside you’ll find the crystal for your Time Machine.
Time Travel Level 10 Walkthrough
- Look at the table and remove the centerpiece to get a key for the number 8 drawer.
- Open that and take the decoration inside.
- Look at the books on the bookshelf and find out which book is missing.
- Remember the number 371 and use it to open the lock on the chest.
- Look inside the chest and put the decoration on the symbol to find your crystal.
Although they might seem easy at first glance, they are getting harder at every level. I still enjoyed these first 10 levels and I’m looking forward to playing more.
I’ll be writing more walkthroughs for this game if I see people interested in it. Check out the next walkthrough for level 11 to level 15 of Time Travel.
Leave your opinion of the game in the comments section below.