I’m here again with a new walkthrough for Tricky Doors Episode 11, one that was filled with Circus puzzles and a cool setting.
In my last walkthrough for Tricky Doors Episode 10, I helped you stop a train so you can get out of it.
In this episode we will explore the interesting Circus life, and look behind the red curtains… literally.
Make sure you don’t miss any steps from my walkthrough and I guarantee you’ll be able to finish this Tricky Doors Level 11 Circus in no time.
Tricky Doors – Level 11: Circus Full Walkthrough
- Look at the blue device in the middle and take the key next to it.
- Take the club (1/5) on top of the cage.
- Check out the musical instruments in the top left corner and take the shuriken (1/5)
- Looks closely at the magician box with the saw blade stuck, and take the gear (1/2)
- Go behind the red curtains on the left.
- Use the key to unlock the suitcase on the left.
- There’s a mechanism with a puzzle you need to solve by moving the spikes into the grooves.
- Don’t forget to leave one behind the last piece, so you are able to push it in place.
- Take saw handle from inside and the wrench.
- Look at the desk in front of the mirror and take the club (2/5) and the ruler.
- Go back to the main stage and use the handle on the saw blade stuck in the box.
- Use it to cut the box in half and take the shuriken (2/5) and the buttons (1/2)
- Go behind the other red curtain on the right, but it’s too dark to see.
- You can only see some buttons (2/2) and a bottle.
- Go behind the first red curtain again, open the electricity panel and place the buttons here.
- Now you need to light up the correct buttons.
- The clue is on the poster map of the circus seats, right next to the right red curtain.
- Each player has a different pattern, so if you need take notes of the ones you find.
- Doing so it lights up all the buttons.
- Now you can go back to the second red curtain as the lights are all on.
- There’s a club (3/5) on the closest chair on the left.
- Check that table and use the wrench to take the handle from the gramophone.
- Check the fryer at the bar, remove the lid and fill the bottle with oil.
- Take the shuriken (3/5) from there as well.
- Go back to the first red curtain and put some oil on the unicycle.
- Use the wrench to unscrew the wheel and take the chain and gear (2/2)
- Go with these at the blue device on the stage.
- Position the gears and the chain, then use the handle to rotate and open it.
- To solve the gear puzzle inside you need to arrange them to set the chain in motion.
- You won’t be needing to use all the gears there.
- It will release a bucket from above with a handle and a tiger token.
- Go behind the right red curtain and use the handle on the fridge in the right corner.
- You’ll find a club (4/5) and a carrot.
- Go behind the left red curtain and give the carrot to the bunny to get it out of the hat.
- Inside you’ll find a key and a chip (1/4)
- Go to the cash register and use the ruler to get another chip (2/4) from under it.
- Use the key on the cash register behind the other red curtain.
- You need to place the tokens in the grooves of the corresponding color.
- Take a token from inside and use it on the red machine in the back.
- The right pattern of how to press the buttons lays on the floor behind the bar.
- Each player has a different patter of apple colors, so take notes of your own.
- Mine: green-red-red-green-red-green-red-green
- Once you press the right pattern you’ll get a elephant token.
- Go out to the stage and put the two tokens on the cage in the middle.
- To open it you need to solve another puzzle.
- Arrange the chips so that all five glow.
- Another club (5/5) is inside the cage and you need to go with them at the clown machine behind the right red curtain.
- Put them in the clown’s hands to make the machine start.
- Watch the order the clubs are now:
- red – blue – green – yellow – cyan – violet
- Following the clue on the fridge each color has a number (differs for each player):
- 6 – 1 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 3
- Use the code you find at the crate inside the cage to open it.
- You’ll find a relief inside that you can use behind the right red curtains.
- Go at the red table in the middle and use the relief.
- You get a new puzzle to arrange the letters of the same color in order.
- The white ones up, the bronze ones down.
- You’ll find another shuriken (4/5) inside and a knife.
- Go to the musical instruments above the stage.
- Use the knife to cut into the drum.
- Take the chip (3/4) and the pliers.
- Go behind the left red curtains take another shuriken (5/5) from the bullseye on the right.
- Go to the stage and tap the present on the benches that has balloons attached to it.
- The balloons will fly up and you need to use the shuriken to blow all of them.
- The last one will have a chip (4/4) inside.
- Put all the chips on the door behind the left red curtains.
- Solve the puzzle and you’re free to go.
- So match the big chips with the smaller chips at the bottom.
I’m rather glad this episode at the Circus didn’t have clowns… beside the one that wasn’t real. And I hope you enjoyed my walkthrough and found my clues helpful.
I’m sure we’ll meet again on my next walkthrough to Tricky Doors Episode 12 as we’re gonna wander on Mars. That’s going to be a breath of fresh air, except there’s no air on Mars.