Taking a train trip in today’s walkthrough for Tricky Doors Episode 10, is going to be fun as long as you follow my lead.
The Antique District was full of puzzles and clues to find, as you’ll see in my walkthrough for Tricky Doors Episode 9. Check it out if you need help.
You won’t have time to watch the landscape as the train rushes down the railroad you’ll need to find a way to get off the train by stopping it.
The journey will be fun, and as long as you ride with me and follow my lead, I’ll make sure you finish it in no time and get off the train.
Tricky Doors – Level 10: Train Full Walkthrough
- Grab the curtain hanging on the right, the cornice, and the chip (1/2)
- Use the cornice to get another chip (2/2)
- Check the golden train plate on the left, and put your chips there.
- To solve the puzzle you need to get the symbol in the right place.
- The doors will open and you can go inside.
- Take a handle from the jacket on the right.
- Look at the desk in the corner and take the spoon and the candle.
- Check the note on the window:
“The train leaves at 9:
30 from the South
Station. Please don’t be
late! Our future
depends on this trip.”
- Get outside of the compartment and use the spoon to take out the V plate on the left.
- Take the key from behind and use it on the desk inside.
- Solve the puzzle by placing the colored circles in a row next to the buttons with the same color.
- Pick up the button (1/4) from inside and the white rum.
- Use the white rum on the curtain to get alcohol-coated curtain.
- Get outside and to the door on the opposite side.
- Use the curtain do wipe the black smudge.
- Put the handle under the curtain on the left and open it by moving it to the right.
- Find 12 differences.
- You can go inside and check out the locomotive.
- Check the blue box on the left and take the knife and screwdriver.
- Look at the pressure indicators and rotate them (the clue was on the note stuck on the window):
- First is at 9 and second at 30 (6).
- Pull on the lever so you can now open the furnace under it.
- Lit the candle in the fire there.
- Go back to the first compartment and use the knife to get another green button (2/4)
- Go to the desk and put the lit candle in the candle holder and run the note on the table on top of it.
- The code 931 will appear and you can use it on the luggage.
- Inside you’ll find a four-way wheel brace and a blue button (3/4)
- Go outside into the corridor and use the screwdriver to take the handrail.
- Use the knife on the carpet on the floor, use the four-way wheel brace to open up that door.
- Take the shovel blade and put the handrail on it to make a shovel.
- Go to the locomotive up ahead and use the shovel to dig into the coals so you can find the last button (4/4)
- Use the buttons on the lock by the window.
- You need to solve the puzzle by placing the chips in the right holes at the same time.
- Look outside now that the doors are open and take the key from the stairs.
- Go to the first compartment and use the key on the top drawer of the desk.
- Place the blue buttons in their places next to the corresponding brown buttons.
- Hook with Fish
- Bone with Skull
- Spoon with Mug
- Hammer with Anvil
- Matches with Fire
- Key with Lock
- Eye with Telescope
- Railway tracks with Locomotive
- You’ll find a chip inside the drawer that you can take in front at the locomotive.
- Put the chip on the device next to the furnace.
- It will open a puzzle of a railroad.
- Assemble it from start to finish of the rail using all the pieces.
- Pull the red lever to stop the train and get off.
For all the train enthusiasts I’m sure this was a fun ride to experience in this level of Tricky Doors Episode 10.
I’ll be working on more walkthroughs as our next stop will be Tricky Doors Episode 11 where the Circus is waiting for us. I hope you’re not scared of clowns.