Here you can find the walkthrough for Chapter 1 The House of Da Vinci 3, with everything you need to know to finish it.
This is something all of you waited for. The final part of The House of Da Vinci trilogy is filled with unique puzzles and clues to help you solve the mysteries. The story continues and will keep you on your toes.
Keep close for my full guide on how to finish up chapter 1 of The House of Da Vinci 3. I’m sure this walkthrough is going to come in handy in case you’re struggling with it.
The House of Da Vinci 3 Chapter 1 Walkthrough – Catacombs
The tutorial will be a big help if you never played the previous parts before. Most of the commands are pretty obvious if you’re not a total beginner in mystery games.
- Swipe left and right to look around.
- Double-tap to zoom in.
- Tap to pick up an item.
- Tap anywhere to move along after you’re done reading.
- Hold a finger to push an item.
- Pinch to exit the inventory or zoom out from different places.
- Drag an item from the inventory to the place you want to use it.
- Gear Symbol means you need to do something to that item before you can use it.
- Plus Symbol means there’s another piece you need to find and put together.
- After you do all that on the statue in the first scene, you will be able to push the statue and make the item at the end of the spear fall so you can get it.
- Pick up the partially folded tool.
- The gear icon on an item you pick up means the item is not ready to be used like that.
- Tap your inventory, and go to the partially folded tool to rotate the right part back on and make it ready to be used.
- Now you have a tool.
- Go to the gate in front and use the tool on the rectangular shaft by dragging the item there.
- Swipe your finger in the direction the arrow tells you to
- Open the gate in the direction of the arrow.
- You need to find a way to get the parts back for the Oculus Perpetua.
- Zoom in to the lever on the left and pull it down.
- It will fall, but it will move the chandelier and give you a lever socket from where it fell.
- Double tap to move further inside the corridor and double tap on the door to your right.
- You’ll get a metal shaft.
- Tap on it, because it has the plus symbol, and drag the lever socket on it.
- Move the lever socket down the metal shaft by swiping it in the direction of the arrow.
- Go back to where the lever broke and fix it with this new lever.
- Swipe down to pull it so the chandelier moves and the damaged part of the Oculus Perpetua drops.
- Go to where you first started and check the wall on the right, with the stuck pulley.
- Swipe up and it will unlock.
- Go to the rope lying on the floor and drag it to the chandalier.
- Go back to the pulley and start working the handle so the rope pulls the chandellier up.
- Swipe up the lock again so the chandelier drops and hits the statue. Do it again.
- Keep your finger pressed on the statue so you push it through the wall revealing a new room.
- Check the desk and take the notebook, you can look through it, the screwdriver, and the letter.
- On the right part of the desk there’s a vise holding a ball.
- Swipe the little tap so it opens and put your damaged piece of Oculus Perpetua.
- To the right of the desk, there’s an anvil, and next to it an Oculus Perpetua lens.
- Put it over the piece in the vise.
- Now go back to the corridor and to the broken pulley that doesn’t stay down.
- Use the screwdriver to take the bent rail.
- Go Back to the hidden room and check the machine on the table.
- Turn the pieces by the knobs until all the pieces that form a square shape are in the right position.
- Move away and pull the lever on the left.
- It will straighten the bent rail so now go back and put it back in its place.
- Start swiping on the pulley handle until the other Oculu Perpetua pieces fall.
- Take the bent gear and the broken piece.
- Go back to the secret room and switch the pieces of the straightening machine so all match the round shape.
- Now put the bent gear and pull the lever. Take it back after it is straight and tap on the broken piece in your inventory.
- Drag the gear over it to fix it.
- Move to the rest of the Oculus Perpetua pieces and put this last piece on top.
- It will put itself together nicely. Release it and now it’s yours and you can use it again.
- Tap on it and double-tap to see through the portal.
- Tap, then hold your finger there on the screen until it pulls you through the portal.
- Move forward and check out the column on the left.
- Open the cupboard in the column by swiping the handle down, then swipe to the left to open the door.
- Rotate the wheel in the middle until you see the broken chain link.
- Tap on it to block the well and clear the present days of any rats.
- Move forward to the stairs and you’ll find the Chronicle of Ordo Iustitialis on the steps and another letter.
- Double tap to move up the stairs till you reach a door.
- Try an open the door from the handle so the skull will fall.
- Check the panel that opens and tap the Oculus icon to see inside the mechanism, then free the bolt to open the door.
- Now you can open the door by swiping the bolt to the left and tapping the handle.
- Go inside and try to stay unnoticed while you check out the pillar next to the two men.
- Go closer to the reading stand and look behind it by swiping to the right.
- Move the two buttons to the middle so the drawer opens.
- You’ll find another letter and a letter opener inside.
- Go back by pinching the screen twice and head for the door on the left.
- Put the letter opener in the lock and move the wheel until you are able to swipe the letter opener down and open the door.
- Use the Oculus to see the mechanism if you need it.
- Push the door and get out to go on to the next chapter.
Take a better look at this walkthrough by watching the video below.
First Chapter of The House of Da Vinci 3 offered us just a bit of taste of what you’re going to face for the rest of the story. Hopefully my walkthrough assisted you in finishing the first level.
I’ll make sure to write some more for the chapters that will follow. Watch closely for my next walkthrough for The House of Da Vinci 3 chapter 2.
I’m sure we’re going to have lots of fun together in this game. All the mysteries and puzzles await us to solve them.