I am here to share with you a set of Pou tips, tricks and a guide to help you get the most out of this extremely addictive mobile game and to eventually help you get the best Pou character of them all.
Please have in mind that hard work and dedication will be required if you want to take Pou to the next level, but that is exactly what this strategy guide is going to teach you.
I think Pou is one of the longest running mobile games out there, one that even today is so enjoyable by both adults and children. My son still loves playing it today and does so on an almost daily basis, just as much as I love Dream House Days.
If you’re in a similar situation, read on to learn all the basics about this game.
Pou tips and strategy guide
So if you need help with Pou cheats, tips, tricks and basically all the elements of a complete strategy guide, you’re at the right place. Let’s get into this and learn all about its mechanics.
POU minigames guide: best games to play
As you probably know already, one of the most important elements of the game is to make as many coins as possible and spend them on the ton of items available for purchase.
The easy way is to spend real money to pay for the items, but the fun way in Pou is to play one of the plethora of minigames available.
Let’s have a quick look at the mini-games and the best ones to play for you to get the most money!
- Food Drop: Fast paced, short play time, low rewards
- Sky Jump: High difficulty, low rewards
- Free Fall: Easy, solid rewards, medium play time
- Color Match: For Match three experts, difficult for me, rewards based on skill
- Match Tap: One of the easiest ways to make a ton of coins. Possibly endless
- Color Tap: Quick reflexes needed, short play time, medium rewards
- Sad Tap: Reflexes and attention required, pretty demanding on the eyes, medium rewards
- Pou Popper: Requires some skill and can take a long time. Rewards are only medium
- Goal: Time consuming, requires some skill, very low rewards
- Find Pou: Relatively easy if you can focus. It’s time consuming but it does offer good rewards.
- Memory: Time consuming and results are based on skills. If you are good, you can get moderate to high coins.
- Connect: Solid brain teaser, time consuming but offers low rewards.
- Pou sounds: Pretty difficult memory game, time consuming, low rewards
So… which of these mini games to keep playing in order to get the most coins to spend on goodies?
My suggestion is to focus on playing the following for the most coins, in this order: Match Tap, Free Fall and Memory.
The others should be played only if you have time, the skills or you simply love those mini games!
Guide to Pou’s Rooms
– Bedroom: The place to put Pou to sleep when his energy is down. Simply tap the lamp to make him sleep. Tap the closet icon for endless customization options for Pou
– Hall: Apparently, you can talk to Pou here. I didn’t manage to do it. You can also click the “Outside” door to visit the outside area
– Kitchen: Here you can feed Pou when hungry and check out the fridge to add more food
– Lab: When Pou is dirty, you come here to clean it. Also, you can use all sorts of potions for various effects, like healing Pou when sick.
– Game Room: This is where all the magic happens. Play games for coins or play with the ball and Pou to make it happy
Make sure to visit Pou daily, feed it and take good care of it. It starts as a baby but will become an adult and it can be your friend and best virtual pet. But you need to take care of Pou: keep it happy, well fed and make sure it gets enough rest!
This Pou cheats guide is still a work in progress. Please help us expanding by sharing with us your Pou cheats, tips, tricks and everything that would make this guide more complete.
Or, if you want to try something a bit different but still extremely fun, check out these Roblox Car Factory Tycoon codes that give you an in-game advantage.