Here I am again with the walkthrough that will give you all the answers you need to solve and open all the boxes in Boxes – Lost Fragments Chapter 1 Part 2.
You can find Boxes – Lost Fragments Chapter 1 Part 1 walkthrough right here, if you haven’t figured out how to open up the previous boxes.
As a famous thief, your task takes you to a big and fancy house. Inside, you discover some puzzle boxes with a mysterious purpose. What was supposed to be a fast job slowly becomes a tough fight to escape.
You can find Boxes – Lost Fragments on Steam, and soon you’ll be able to download it on your phone.
Boxes – Lost Fragments Chapter 1 Walkthrough Part 2
- As you go to solve the 4th box, the metal octopus on this side of the box has one eye out.
- Pressing on it will give you a seahorse metal figure.
- The other octopus has an anchor if you press its eye.
- At the back of the box, there are two wing ornaments that you can pull up and find a clam shell.
- Use the anchor to open the glass box in front of the main chest.
- Take the model ship and use the clam shell on the front of the big chest.
- Take the pearl and insert it in the hole on the lid.
- Move the levers up and down until they all turn blue.
- As it opens you’ll see another note and a new mini game.
- Look at the model ship in your inventory and pull on the nub to extend the stand from the bottom.
- Put it on the tracks and you need to lead the ship to the middle where the hole is.
- Once you bring the ship to the middle by switching the tracks as it moves, a glass box will show up with a bigger ship inside.
- On the side, there’s a place where you can put the seahorse there.
- Pull on it and the wick will light up, causing the canons to shoot and break the glass.
- Pull down on the front of the boat to open up the door to go down below.
- You need to solve this mini-game you find below by catching the octopus so it can’t move and not be able to escape once it reaches the red pieces.
- Once you solved that, you’ll get a ship wheel that you can put it on the boat outside, as it was missing.
- Turning the wheel will reveal a prism and with that you’ll be sent outside again.
- Go to the knight’s armor and rotate it’s shield so it makes room for something in the middle.
- Add the bear figurine so the shield moves to the side.
- Open the chest part and slide the gear to the left.
- Look at the clock on the left wall, open the door, and insert the hourglass figurine.
- Go on the opposite wall and insert the owl figurine there.
- move the nubs left and right so they align with the other blue marks.
- Move the owl up and down to see where the marks are.
- Pull on the lever, and slide the nub on the table in front from right to left.
- Set the prism on the beam of light that appears.
- You just found another token.
- Go to the altar behind and add the token to it.
- The platform you’re on will start moving up taking you to the next chapter.
Come back soon and I’ll have Boxes – Lost Fragments Chapter 2 walkthrough, with all the answers you need to solve all the boxes and finish the chapter.
More games and walkthroughs you might be interested in: