Here are all the clues you need in this walkthrough for Tiny Rooms Stories – Chapter 2. All you need to do is follow all the steps below.
This chapter takes us to the bank where you need to find more clues to solve the mystery of this empty town.
You have a key from the previous level, so here you’re going to find what it opens. But enough spoilers for now.
Follow the video walkthrough to find more clues and finish the story, or skip to the written version if you need more detail.
Tiny Room Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- Swipe to look around the Bank and move the garbage container under the broken ladder.
- Now you can access the roof.
- Move the wooden pallets to the side to get a device part.
- Take another device part from the table and another one from the air filters.
- Move around by swiping to look behind the roof door and take the crowbar.
- Open the green electricity panel with the crowbar and use the device parts here.
- Rotate the parts so the orange line is connected to all the orange tubes on the side and there is no dead end on the line.
- Now you can enter the building and you find yourself on the 3rd floor.
- Go down the stairs to the 2nd floor.
- Look around for the door to the stairs that go down and go to the 1st floor next.
- Take a look at the front desk and open the drawers.
- Take a necklace from the middle one next to the right chair.
- And a green folder from the bottom drawer next to the left chair.
- Take note of the clock on the wall 04:45 and go up to the 2nd floor.
- Move the arrows of the big clock on the wall to say the same time.
- It will open the door next to it.
- Move the chair at the computer to the side and take the toy.
- Take the red folder as well from the table and the grey key.
- Go outside in the hallway and use the grey key to open up the WC door.
- You’ll find a red key on the sink.
- Search the stalls and take the red folder.
- Now go back to the conference room where you found the WC key.
- Look around the room put the spaceship toy on the shelves where it is missing and turn it to face forward
- Then put the necklace in its place.
- Grab all the folders from the bottom shelf and arrange them in the order they are on the other shelf.
- Blue – Green – Green – Red – Blue – Blue – Red.
- You can press the big red button and take the screwdriver from the seif lock.
- Go to the 1st floor and open the door behind the front desk with the red key.
- Take the ladder next to the shelves and look around the room.
- Move the cardboard boxes to the side and take the two valves.
- Go to the second floor to the bathroom again and open the painting on the right.
- Put the two valves on the blue and red pipes and turn the hot water on.
- Turn on the water at the sink to see the clock drawn on the mirror.
- It says 07:55 so go outside to the big clock and set it to show that time.
- A new code will be revealed 59047.
- Go to the conference room and put that code into the safe lock.
- But in order for the digits to work you need to type in 48936.
- Inside there’s a financial report you need to look through.
- Go back to the bathroom and put the ladder next to the sink to reach the vent.
- Open it up using the screwdriver and take the sudoku page out of it.
- Go to the 1st floor to the computer at the front desk.
- Use the financial report to remake the key based on the graphic on the second page.
- 1 – 9
- 2 – 2
- 3 – 7
- 4 – 8
- 5 – 4
- After you enter that pattern the door next to the desk will open up.
- Check the desk and take the yellow key there.
- Go to the conference room on the 2nd floor and use the yellow key to open the locked drawer next to the red button.
- Take the note from inside and you can put the lines together to see the numbers they make: 0 – 5 – 3 – 9 – 2 – 6
- Go back to the big vault and look at the lock on the gate.
- Look at the Sudoku and solve it.
- Then press on the numbers in the right order.
- The sudoku is solved like this:
- Now press the numbers from 1 to 9 (it might open up sooner) on the 9 digit lock.
- Go to the code of the vault and enter the numbers from your clue note.
- Now you can open up the vault and go inside.
- Turn to see the drawers on the no. 1 locker
- Use the key in your inventory with the 1302 on it on the lock on the 3rd row, 2nd column.
- Open the box and look at the check.
- With this in mind get out, take your car, and leave to follow the next clue.
There are still not enough answers why this town is empty and where did everyone go, but slowly but surely, from clue to clue will find out more.
In my next walkthrough we’re going to check out the church and hopefully find more clues and an answer to why would the church need so much money on the check we found.
Check out my next walkthrough for Tiny Room Stories Chapter 3.