Did I say the last one was bloody, well this Cube Escape: Seasons walkthrough for Fall 1971 is even more so.
In my last walkthrough, I found some clues about the murder that happened there. Check out Cube Escape: Seasons – Summer 1971 walkthrough here.
If you are not creeped out yet b weird apparitions and mysteries, keep following my walkthrough below as I uncover all the steps for you.
Cube Escape: Seasons – Fall 1971 Walkthrough
- Check out the note board and take a photo piece from behind.
- Turn on the TV and check the number 3 program, the number 6 will appear.
- Now press on 6 and it will tell you to press on 1.
- 2 eggs are on the screen, so go to channel 2.
- It shows the clock arrows indicating 4 o’clock.
- Press on 4 and the Chanel 5 news say a woman was killed.
- Go to 5 and it looks like the number 3 is smudged on the wall with blood.
- As you now press 3, a red forest with II is shown there.
- Press on 2 and Channel 5 is on again.
- Press the 5 and watch the weird static and the number IV.
- Now, after pressing 4 you will find the black cube.
- Look up to see a big eye instead of the lamp.
- Tap on it a few times till it is fully closed.
- It will throw another photo piece at you
- Move to the right to get to the clock area.
- Take a knife from the second drawer.
- Move again to the right, to the window area.
- Kill the parrot with the knife and take another photo piece.
- Move again to the right, to the kitchen area.
- Take a closer look at the faucet and take another photo piece
- Now you can return to the fireplace area.
- Put all the photo pieces in the photo frame.
- The date that shows up is 12-10-1971
- Drag the frame up and put the black cube in the wall.
- Drop the photo frame and tap on it three times to go to the next season.
The story is not over, there will be more blood to uncover in my next walkthrough for Cube Escape: Seasons Winter 1981. Keep a close eye on my next article for this game.
I’m always happy to hear more stories about the achievements you find. If you need help, you can always write in the comments section below, would be happy to answer.