Another walkthrough is here for Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 for Level 9 and Level 10, with all the answers you need to solve the puzzles.
The puzzles are engaging and fun, but sometimes you might have trouble finding the right answer. Check out the walkthrough below to see how to solve all and find the keys.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 Level 9 Walkthrough
- Take the pen from the table in front and the scissors from the tables on the right.
- Look at the mannequins on the left and open the face of the one with the dress.
- Take the cotton wire from inside and look at the drawings on the wall behind them:
- Scissors – Iron – Knitting wool
- Go to the suitcase on the ground and enter those symbols.
- Take the puzzle pieces from inside, then remove the books to find a star.
- On the frame next to the door there are color samples and codes.
- The dress on the mannequin has 3 colors that correspond with 3 codes:
- Y-16 – B-27 – R-05
- Go to the vending machine and enter those codes one at a time in that order.
- You’ll get a yellow, blue, and red cloth.
- Now go to the table in front and put the puzzle pieces on to solve the puzzle.
- Now put each cloth on the matching color and draw with the pen then cut.
- Click on each piece in your inventory and on the scissors, to cut along the line.
- Take the 3 pieces and go to the sawing machine on the right.
- Put the wire on and start with the yellow piece.
- Move using the arrows to reach all the Xs marked on the cloth.
- Now that you made a dress you can put it on the other mannequin and you’ll get a key.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 Level 10 Walkthrough
- Check the robot in front and take the pliers.
- Use them to cut the barbed wire around the cupboard in the middle of the room.
- You’ll find a feather and a star inside, next to the math equation.
- Remember the letters and numbers:
- Check the stairs and write that code in: 398071
- Take the mechanical claw and put it on the mechanical arm on the right.
- It will open a robotic terrarium where you can try to get the feather on the ground while the claws and robots move around.
- Just wait for the right moment and have some patience.
- Go to the owl above and put the two feathers on it.
- Take the screwdriver and unscrew the robot’s hand.
- The closet-like device next to the stairs has a nub that you can put the hand on.
- It transforms it into a key that will open the door for you.
More walkthroughs await you for Can You Escape the 100 Room 17 game, where I can help you solve all the puzzles you encounter.
Come back for more clues and walkthroughs for the next levels. The puzzles are new and fun to play.
Other articles to check: