This 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 19 walkthrough has all the clues to help you escape and get the character out for good.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 18, we encountered more puzzles and patterns we had to solve to find our way out.
Follow my walkthrough below to help her get out and reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 19 Flow – Walkthrough
- Topple the crate close to you to get a card and look under the wooden plank to get a crowbar.
- Move the other crates to the side to get an oil canister (they call it ramrod, but it’s not that).
- Turn the room around and take the wrench from the pipes.
- Use the oil canister over the rusted valve and the wrench to substitute a valve where it’s missing one.
- Use the crowbar to open the panel on the bottom left of the dashboard.
- Move the fuse around to light them up and make it work.
- Look above them and use the arrows on the screen to move the brass from one container to another so the first one reaches the mark.
- Move from the 3 to the 8
- From the 5 to the 3
- From 3 to 8
- From 5 to 3
- From 8 to 5
- From 5 to 3
- And from 3 to 8
- There will be 4 in the 8 container and another green light will turn on.
- Use the crowbar to open the electric panel to the right and shut off the lights.
- Open up the little door under the U1 U2 U3 U4 to see the glowing writing.
- U1 + U2 + U3 = 220V
- U1 + U4 = 200V
- U2 + U3 = 140V
- U3 + U4 = 160V
- From that results that:
- U1 is 80V
- U2 is 100V
- U3 is 40V
- U4 is 120V
- Turn each knob to match its power resulting in 340V
- Pull the lever up to turn it on and go to look at the giant fan.
- Take the card and the briefcase.
- Look at the dashboard to see how the valves need to be positioned toward the red marks.
- Keep turning the valves one by one until you put them in the right position.
- Check the water tank, turn off the electricity next to the fan, and take the paper.
- Look at it closely and notice how there’s a code of 4 digits, but each digit is in the mirror: 3471
- Enter that code in the briefcase and open it to get the access card.
- Use it at the panel by the door and play the minigame.
- Use the arrows to move the blue circle around the entire panel without passing a spot twice:
- left – left – left – up – up – right – down – right – right – up – left – up
- Now the door will open and you’ll be able to get out.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
We’re getting closer and closer to helping Camila get out for good. We’re heading to what we think is the last room for Camila.
Check out the next walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 20, to help you out with the clues you need to escape and discover even more characters and rooms.