Here is 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 14 walkthrough, you’ll find new clues to help you escape another room and get Camila out.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 13, we got Camila out rather fast, but it looks like there are more rooms for her ahead.
Follow my walkthrough below to help her get out and reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 14 Care – Walkthrough
- Get the blinders up and take the mosaic part.
- Look at the sensory panel on the wall, open the green door, and take the card.
- Turn the room to see the white cabinet and take the other mosaic piece off the self.
- Take a closer look at the drawing on the wall and remember the arrows in the chimney smoke.
- Take the toy train off the tracks and look on the bottom to get the key.
- Check the last drawer of the cabinet to get another card.
- Turn the room once more and turn on the stars and moon on the lamp.
- Notice how the Ursa minor lights up first.
- Look inside the bed and pull the blanket to get another card.
- Put the two mosaic pieces on the floor to solve the puzzle like the smoke on the house drawing.
- Green in the middle to the right.
- Orange in the middle to the bottom.
- Remember from start to finish how are clouds positioned.
- Use the key to open the orange door of the sensory board.
- Take the star from inside and check the box on the white cabinet.
- Light the Ursa minor star pattern and take the moon from inside.
- Look at the clouds above and pull them in this order:
- 1 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 5
- Take the rocket and the planet from inside the drawer that will open.
- Go to the baby’s bed and put all the decorations on the side.
- You’ll find a rail part that you’ll need at the train rails on the floor.
- After you make the rails whole, set the toy train on them and start it.
- It’ll bring you a key on the other side, which you’ll use on the exit door to get out.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
Every room comes with new puzzles to solve and that’s what I like about the game. There are more puzzles and clues to discover at every level.
Come back for more and keep a close watch on my next walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 15.