Here is the walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 15, you’ll find new clues to help you escape another room and get Camila out.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 14, we found the key fast, but it looks like there are more rooms for Camila ahead.
Follow my walkthrough below to help her get out and reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 15 Entertainment – Walkthrough
- You can turn on the lights for now from the switch.
- On the speaker in the corner, there’s a wooden detail you can take.
- You can find a card on the back of the cabinets between the two speakers.
- And another card on the cabinet next to the desk, where you can find a button inside the top drawer.
- Put the wooden detail on the wooden plank on the cabinet, and push them until all the sticks are down and a CD comes out.
- Move the papers on the desk to get a button.
- Move the keyboard to the side, and the little cover off the desk, and remember the code on the sticky note: 1a2b3c
- Turn on the PC and look at the passcode digits.
- 1a means 2 (once)
- 2b means 2×4
- 3c means 3×6
- So the code is 2446660.
- Click the icon of Hit the Beaver, tap on the play symbol, and play the game.
- Doesn’t matter how big your score is, just remember the high score: 4218
- Turn the room around and take a look at the shelf above the TV.
- Take another button from the right.
- Take the alarm clock and turn it around to get the key.
- The shelf under the fruit plate has another button.
- Look outside the window and notice the symbols on the add: triangle – circle – X – square.
- Look at the figurines on the shelf, next to the books and tap them in that order (the symbols are under each one)
- The drawer under the TV will open and give you another button.
- Slide the CD into the game console and open the bottom drawer to take another card.
- Enter the code 4218 into the cabinet under the game console.
- Use the key to open the box and gamepad.
- Use the gamepad to open the TV with the game on and play the game.
- Your goal is to use the black knight to get the king.
- The blue squares tell you where the knight can move.
- After you win it will show you a pattern you need to remember:
- top left corner – bottom middle – top right corner – middle left – bottom right corner
- Go by the door and put all the missing buttons there.
- Now use the knight’s pattern to press them.
- The door will open and you’ll be free to get out.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
One room done, more to come in this 50 Tiny Room Escape game that I’m sure everyone enjoys.
I’ll keep you posted with more walkthroughs as I’ll be playing 50 Tiny Room Escape level 16 soon, and write done for you everything you need to know.