In this walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 16, you’ll find new clues to help you escape. As Camila says “Room by room I’ll get out of here!” and we’re going to help her.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 15, we had lots of games to play, and finding our way out wasn’t that easy.
Follow my walkthrough below to help her get out and reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 16 Tableware – Walkthrough
- On the food trolley in the corner, there’s a card, a bottle, and a plate.
- On the exit door, you can find another card.
- Under the couch, there’s another plate.
- And on the coffee table in front, there’s a bottle and a plate.
- Take the other 3 plates next to the sink.
- The middle drawer under the plates has another card.
- And another plate in the right big drawer.
- Turn the room around and turn off the lights.
- Look inside the glass cabinet and take the other bottle.
- Notice the books under the cabinet and take note of the lines:
- 1 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 1 – 1 – 2
- As it is dark, you can pull up the swords on the wall until you see a red mark on each sword.
- When you fix all 4 swords a trap door will open in the floor and you’ll find another bottle there.
- Roll away the two cylindric pillows on the couch to find another card and a key.
- Use the key on the cabinet next to the door and ring the two bells in the order of the book lines.
- An elevator will bring you an 8th plate.
- Go to the cabinet next to the sink and open the three small drawers.
- Put as many plates in the rack as wooden chips inside the drawers: 3 – 1 – 4
- The last drawer will open and you’ll find a valve inside.
- Go put the valve on the sink and look at the doors under the sink.
- One of them has a pattern you need to remember (might be different for each player)
- Go to the bottle rack in the glass cabinet and set the bottles in the same pattern.
- The drawer underneath will open up and you can take a cup from there.
- Go back to the sink and start the hot water from underneath first, then turn it on.
- Fill the cup with hot water and go to the coffee table to pour it over.
- You’ll find a mechanism for the door inside.
- Take a closer look at the flower pattern on the couch seen from in front of it.
- Put the mechanism in its place then tap the left one in the middle 5 times so you get 2 more flower petals, then tap on the outside part of the mechanism to turn it around like the left flower on the couch.
- Do the same for the other mechanism as well.
- Now that the door is open you can get out and hope there are no more rooms for Camila.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
Another successful room escape for Camila, but it still seems like there are more rooms to come for her.
Soon I’ll add the next level walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 17, to help you out with the clues you need to escape.