In this 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 13 walkthrough, you’ll find new clues to help you escape another room and get Camila out.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 12, we got Camila out rather fast, but it looks like there are more rooms for her ahead.
Follow my walkthrough below to help her get out and reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 13 Authority – Walkthrough
- Look at the calendar on the desk and get a card from inside.
- Also, notice it says it is Friday.
- Open the right cabinet to get another card.
- Turn the left chair in front of the desk upside down to find the third card.
- Turn the right chair upside down and check its leg, a key is hidden inside.
- Open the glass cabinet on the left and take another card, and a blue key from the frame with the keys on.
- Look at the photo of the buildings and check the key in your inventory (not the blue one)
- Move the little nubs to make the key just like the buildings int he photo:
- First nub: turn twice
- Second nub: turn once
- Third nub: turn 3 times
- Fourth nub: turn twice
- Fifth nub: turn once
- Open the other glass cabinet on the right and take the mosaic part.
- Check the box and use the key you just made to open it and take the valve.
- Go to the desk, open the cabinet with the blue key, and take the valve.
- Turn the room around and pull down the blinders to see the symbol on them.
- Look at the 3 clocks on the wall and put the mosaic piece under them in the missing spot.
- Notice the hours on each clock:
- City 1: 7:00
- City 2: 8:00
- City 3: 3:00
- City 4: 10:00
- Go to the computer and enter that passcode after you press the Photos icon.
- Look at the photo marked Friday, go to the wall, and solve the mosaic puzzle like the photo showed.
- The mosaic can now be moved to the side and you’ll find a safe there.
- Go to the bookshelf and move the books for each color to fit into the lines marked on the back.
- Once you do that the books will be positioned to reveal the code for the safe: 047
- Take the valve from inside and go with all three at the yin-yang symbol on the wall.
- Put the valves here and turn them to make the symbol right.
- Now a secret door will be opened and you may escape, getting dragged to your next room.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
Every room has its mystery and its charm. The clues are fun to look and the puzzles are interesting to solve.
I’ll see you back here with my next article on 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 14, as soon as I get it ready for you.