Take a look at 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 12 walkthrough with new clues to helps you escape this room and get Camila out.
In my last walkthrough for 50 Tiny Room Escape level 11 we met Camila for the first time ad helped her escape the basement.
Follow my walkthrough below to get her out fast and help her reach the final door of her imprisonment.
50 Tiny Room Escape Level 12 Scheme – Walkthrough
- There’s a white suitcase under the scheme desk, open it and take the nail gun.
- Use it to fix the fallen poster on the wall, look at it, and remember the pattern.
- Take the mouse off the desk and move the schemes to the side to get the card.
- Check the pillows by the windows and turn them to see the symbols:
- X – circle – square – triangle
- Turn the room around, look next to the computer at the stack of papers, and move them to get a card.
- Check the left drawer and get the box cutter.
- Look at the shelves and move the chair under them.
- Get the black cylinder and use the box cutter to open it up and remember the directions of that figure.
- Look at the other rolled paper underneath and remember that pattern as well.
- Climb on the chair to reach the three decorations on the top shelf.
- The green decoration needs to be positioned like this:
- Take the key from it and move to the red decoration:
- Take the key from it and move to the blue one:
- Take the third key from it and go to the desk to use each key one by one to open all locked drawers and boxes.
- Take the USB flash drive and look at it, it says CAB on it.
- Look at the scheme desk and find out the missing numbers:
- A is 16 because:
- B is 8 (triangles)
- C is 12 because the pair numbers facing each other equal 21.
- A is 16 because:
- The CAB code is 12168
- Check out the small table with the device on and get the card underneath.
- Enter the symbols from the yellow pillows on the lock here.
- + sign – empty circle – empty square – triangle
- Take the plastic wire and put it on the device here.
- Close the lid and go to the PC.
- Insert the USB and look at the bottom of the mouse, turning it on before tapping on the PC and on the USB Drive on the Desktop.
- Enter the password from the CAB puzzles.
- Start making the handle and go to the device to get it.
- Use it on the door top open it and get out.
My video walkthrough of this level is below:
There are more levels where we can help Camila get out, but we don’t know how many rooms she’ll be in before we are able to escape.
Come back for more walkthroughs for 50 Tiny Room Escape Level 13, to find more clues and save Camila get out of these nightmare rooms.