The Apple Watch is great for so many reasons and one of them is that it can play music. Your music. The music that you love. By default, the Apple Watch can stream all the music from your iPhone and that’s already a great option. But there will be moments when you won’t have the iPhone with you and you’ll still want to access your favorite music. Fortunately, that’s possible too and we have here a guide on how to transfer music on the Apple Watch for easy listening anytime, anywhere.
So if you are hitting the gym, jogging or anything else that you only have your Apple Watch with you and not the iPhone, if you want to listen to music, you must sync it first. Make sure you do so before leaving your iPhone behind! Here is how to do it:
– First, create your playlist(s) that you want on your Apple Watch. Remember that Apple’s smartwatch only has 2GB of storage, so be picky!
– Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap on Music
– Tap the Synced Playlist icon and then select the playlist you want to transfer.
As soon as the music is synced on your Apple Watch, you can play it without the need to have your iPhone nearby. Here is how to do it:
– Launch the Music app on your Apple Watch and force press to bring up the options menu
– Tap the Source icon and select “Apple Watch”
– Enjoy your music anytime, anywhere!
This would be it! Now you know how to transfer your music on the Apple Watch and how to play it without your iPhone nearby!