I’ll help you reveal more mysteries with this walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 Level 5, guiding your way out of the Dino World.
The Planetarium was easier to solve as you could see in my last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 Level 4, and took less time.
But if you get stuck here, you don’t have to worry, I’ll give you all the clues and solutions you need to get out of the Dino World… safely.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 3 Level 5 Dino World Walkthrough
- One of the dino skeletons on the left has a magnet on its leg.
- Behind it, there’s a piece of paper with some symbol clues.
- Use it to open up the sarcophagus, and you’ll find a CD case inside and a spell.
- From here you can go to the next room, through the door next to the skeletons.
- From this room, you can go through the door on the left to an aquatic room.
- Check the three turtles and turn them to N – SE – W (like the clue)
- This means you don’t touch the first, you turn the second to 5 o’clock and the 3rd to 9 o’clock.
- You’ll now find a fossil bone in that cupboard.
- Look at the giant aquarium and tap near the vent on the wall.
- Use the magnet to drag the key in the aquarium out through the vent.
- Solve the puzzle of the skeleton on the wall and take the dino figurine.
- Go to the middle room and use the key on the glass display behind the flying dino.
- Take the pouch from inside and go to the first room.
- You can put the fossil bone on the triceratops’ leg.
- It will give you a battery from his mouth.
- Go to the middle room and put the battery on the screen by the fake lake.
- By pressing the arrows make all the tiles light up.
- The device powers on the flying dino above the lake and it releases a crumbled paper.
- Dismantle it to get the clue and go to the first room.
- Dismantle the pouch as well to get the colored pebbles.
- Check out the drawing on the wall, similar to the one on your crumbled paper.
- Use the pebbles as it tells you on the paper:
- 1 – yellow
- 2 – green
- 3 – red
- 4 – teal
- 5 – purple
- 6 – gray
- 7 – brown
- A tile on the ground will open and you’ll find a snake inside.
- Go to the 3rd room with it and put it on the second table with the snakes.
- Take the other fossil bone from inside.
- It needs to go in the middle room, as you tap on the screen in front of the pterodactyl, on the ground behind it.
- A sudoku will show on the screen and you need to solve it.
- 4 digits will lit up: 5372
- The third table in the third room has a lock on the door.
- Enter the code above and take out the dino figurine from inside.
- Go to the first room and put all the dino figurines next to the other behind the skeletons.
- Flip the CD case in your inventory (dismantle) and it will show you how each dino should sit.
- You’ll find a skeleton key behind the wall that you can use to get out.
I’m sure you’ll agree that Dino World level 5 Chapter 3 in Rooms and Exits was fun to solve, even if at times not very easy.
With my help, you are able to skip a few steps if you need to. Just follow my solutions so you can pass all the levels to come.
My next walkthrough is going to be for Rooms and Exits chapter 3 level 6, and we’re going to wander around the Aeronautics Museum. I hope you have fun!