We have another mystery to solve in Chapter 3 Level 2 of Rooms and Exits, as I will guide you through Power and Security with this walkthrough.
This level is less ancient than the last Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 Level 1, as we walked through the Pharaoh’s Tomb and found all those puzzles to solve.
Hopefully, my walkthrough for the Power and Security level 2 will help you have fun while solving all the puzzles and escape it.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 3 Level 2 Power and Security Walkthrough
- Take the note on one of the blue chairs at the card table.
- Check out the cards and remember each missing one:
- First set: King of Diamonds
- Second set: 9 of Spades
- Third set: 6 of hearts
- In the box by the trashcan, there’s a wrench you can take and a scribbling on the wall: J=12
- Now you can go to the other room and check it out.
- In the pocket of the purple jacket, there’s a screwdriver.
- On top of the metal cabinets to the right, over the books there, you’ll find a hammer.
- Try to open the cabinet by solving the puzzle and take the ball to the other side.
- Inside you’ll find another note.
- Combine all three notes to get the code 149.
- There’s a red toolbox next to the door, use that code to open the lock.
- Take the fuse from inside.
- On the wall next to the door, just above the workbench, there’s a panel where you can put all the tools you found in the right spot.
- On the shelves on top of it, there’s a box with a red cap.
- Remove the cap and take out another note.
- The shelf right under this one has a lightbulb you can take.
- Put the lightbulb on the workbench where the electric pipe is.
- A clue will show on the wall from the neon light.
- Arrange the tools on the panel to match the clue.
- Take the scissors and the duct tape, then combine them to get a piece of tape.
- Go to the other room at the electric panel.
- Arrange the tiles so there is a continuation from the wire on the top to the one on the bottom.
- Put the fuse here and the piece of tape on the loose electric wire.
- Turn the panel on and you’ll see the number 218.
- Go to the plug by the Exit door and switch it on, take a look at the monitors.
- To enter the passcode and unlock the Exit door you need the numbers on the cards.
- Now the door is open and you can exit the room.
The weird paranormal activities in Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 level 2 are keeping me on edge as I try to discover what’s behind all these strange sightings.
If you come back for my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 Level 3, I’ll help you discover more mysteries in the office.
Pharaoh’s Bride chapter is looking up to be interesting if you like scary things, and the puzzles seem to be more fun to solve.