Welcome back to another walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 level one takes us right inside the Pharaoh’s Tomb.
If you come this far I’m sure you handled all the other chapters like a pro. You’ve seen in my last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits chapter 2 level 24 who the murderer was.
Follow me through the Pharaoh’s Tomb in Chapter 3 level 1 on Rooms and Exits so you unravel the mysteries of the Pharaoh’s.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 3 Level 1 Pharaoh’s Tomb Walkthrough
- Around the ancient vase in the left corner, there’s a cable you can take.
- Besides the two Pharaoh guards, there is a Pharaoh’s head statue.
- Under it, there’s a puzzle you need to solve by matching the pictures two by two.
- After you solve it the cupboard under it will open and give you a matchbox.
- Use the matchbox to light the two firepits on the left wall.
- You’ll find a key behind that statue.
- Enter the other room to find more clues.
- Use the cable on the image projector and remember the photo.
- Solve the puzzle on the table in the closest corner of the room and remember that pattern.
- Look at the two paintings on the wall next to the door you just entered.
- Find the 10 similarities between them.
- You’ll find a canopic jar inside.
- Go to the first room and put the jar next to the other ones that are located next to the Pharaoh’s head statue.
- The pattern should be the same as the puzzle in the other room:
- Dog – Eagle – Human – Cat
- You’ll find another key inside go with it and unlock the door in the throne room.
- Use the other key in your inventory to open the chest there.
- Take the Hieroglyphs inside.
- Go to the throne room and arrange the 4 pillars on each side of the throne to fit the pictures on your Hieroglyphs.
- The throne will move and you’ll find a lump of clay.
- Use it in the third room on the clay device to make a vase.
- In that mini-game, you need to only press the runes that match with the ones that are falling when they reach the ones on the bottom, not before.
- If they don’t match in that column, you lose and need to start over.
- You’ll get 2 clay sculptures from it.
- Use the first one on the Pharaoh’s head statue, next to the bed, that looks bald.
- You’ll find a clue note 2356
- Put the other clay sculpture on the other Pharaoh’s head next to the bed.
- It will give you a palette.
- Use that code on the glass showcase to open it and find two more palettes.
- Go with the palettes in the throne room, set them on the table next to the board game, and remember the patterns.
- Go to the dog statue in front of the bed and redo the same pattern as the palettes.
- The dog’s mouth will open and give you another key.
- Use it to get out of the Pharaoh’s Tomb.
Chapter 3 of Rooms and Exits looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun, going through the Pharaoh’s Tomb was interesting and I loved solving all the puzzles.
I’m sure you enjoyed it too, so follow me for more walkthroughs as I write about Rooms and Exits Chapter 3 level 2 as soon as I get it done.