Moving on with my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 7 that is taking us to the Master Bathroom to find our next clues.
In my last walkthrough, we’ve been to the Guest Bedroom on level 6 from Chapter 2 and managed to get out without a problem.
Now you can follow me into the Guest Bedroom and I’ll show you all the clues you need to get out.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 7 Master Bathroom Walkthrough
- Check the left side of the bathroom, and take the screwdriver from the soap dispenser.
- Check the cupboard under the sink to the right and take all the towels from there.
- Next to the sink to the right there’s a chip with the number 27 on.
- The first mirror has all the lights on, making a frame.
- Check the drawers in the middle and light the lights of the upper and lower ones to make a rectangle out of the lights.
- You’ll find a chip with 16 on.
- Go back to view the whole bathroom and use the screwdriver on the drain on the bathroom floor.
- You’ll find a knob that you can use over the bathtub.
- Push on it to drain it and get a puzzle piece clue.
- Go through the open door next to the shower and pull down the towel from the heater on the wall.
- This is the clue on how to arrange the towels on the white shelf in the main bathroom.
- Put the towels on the shelves: 3 up, 1 middle, 5 down.
- The door under will open up and you’ll find a puzzle piece clue.
- Go back to the toilet and open up the lid and solve the cube puzzle inside.
- The clue on how to solve this is written on the toilet paper if you pull up the metal.
- You’ll find a chip with the number 51 on the toilet paper holder.
- Inside the cube, you’ll find a handle.
- Use it on the water reservoir of the toilet.
- Put all the chips on top in the right spots.
- Now under it insert the numbers on the chip, but switch the middle one.
- So the order is: 27-91-51
- You’ll find another puzzle piece clue inside.
- Go to the shower and put all the puzzle pieces inside on the missing tiles.
- Rotate them and it’ll form 4 numbers: 6389
- Enter the code to the Exit door and get out of the bathroom.
Although it wasn’t a difficult level, the Master Bathroom on Level 7 in Chapter 2 Rooms and Exits was another relaxing level to play.
Next, I’ll be showing you the walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 8, and tell you how to get out of the Kids Playroom.
If you want to get all the clues come back to check on my progress. I’m always happy to help!