I know that you’ll always want more and that’s why I’m here to give you yet another walkthrough for Rooms And Exits Chapter 2 Level 3.
It’s clear that we’re moving around the house. In my last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 2 I helped you out of the living room.
This time around you’re moving to the study room where you’ll need to find the right clues and get a few codes before you’re able to go through the Exit door.
So that’s why I’m here, to help you out with all the clues and codes you’ll need here.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 3 Study Room Walkthrough
- Take the blanket in the bottom right corner.
- And the ash scoop next to the fireplace.
- Use the blanket to put off the fire and the ash scoop to get some ash from the fireplace.
- Check the desk and the pencil holder where the scissors are.
- Take the tape from the little drawer under the paper stapler.
- Look at the bookshelves with the Globe on and notice the blue books and how they stand.
- They indicate the number 437.
- Look at the suitcase by the desk and enter that code into the lock.
- Take a brush from inside.
- Go to look at the cupboard under the bookshelves, open it and take a magnifying glass from inside.
- Combine the ash with the brush and use this on the glass of whiskey sitting on the table.
- Use the tape to get the ash fingerprint and go with this at the desk.
- Use the fingerprint on the top drawer to pen it.
- Take a look at the notebook inside and take the photo with the birthday party.
- Use the magnifying glass on one of the pages with a note that’s held with a paperclip.
- <<< X5X5
- < 30XX
- >> X4X5
- >>>> 7X0X
- Go to the painting above the big potted plant and open it.
- Enter the numbers into the safe lock there:
- 30 counterclockwise
- 45 clockwise
- 55 counterclockwise
- 70 clockwise
Note: the number of < is which number should be entered first and in which direction. From less < to more >>>> (clockwise or counterclockwise)
- Take the lightbulb from inside and put it on the desk lamp.
- Move the desk lamp to look towards the left part of the bookshelves and go look there.
- There’s the number 1745 hidden there.
- Check the big cabinet behind the desk and enter that code.
- Go down the stairs into the hidden room.
- Open the glass case next to the stairs and check the bottom shelf.
- Open the metal box inside and look at the phone, the clue of what symbols to press is on the glass doors of the other cabinets here.
- Press X△X◇ and now you can check the email on the phone 45837
- Dismantle the photo in your inventory and you’ll find the date 20.06.2015
- Go upstairs to the main study room.
- Go to the computer and enter the code 20062015
- For the second verification step, you need to enter: 45837
- Here you’ll get another email with a new code 62850
- Use this code on the Exit and get out.
Now that you’re out of Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 3, I’m sure you’re looking to solve more clues in the next level.
I’m going to write that walkthrough for you for level 4 of Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 as soon as I get it done myself.
Stay tuned to be the first to read up on my walkthrough.