A new day, a new level in Rooms and Exits Chapter 2. This walkthrough is for level 2 and it’s happening in the Living Room.
If you had fun on my last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 1, in the dining room, you’ll have fun here too.
Just follow all the steps below so you can solve all the puzzles and clues fast and be able to go to the next level.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 2 Living Room Walkthrough
- You can start at the coffee table and take the glass of water and look through the papers there.
- If you take a look at the white cupboard that has a lamp on, the last drawer holds a hammer.
- Use the hammer to break the glass of the fireplace and the glass of water to extinguish the fire.
- Now you can take a charcoal from there.
- Use it on the last empty paper left on the table and get the code 07214>
- Go to the window and take all the blinds down, some of them have some stains in a certain spot.
- Take this in mind when going to solve the wooden box on the shelves by the door., and put the dark tiles in the right spots.
- On the left of the box you just opened, there’s another horizontal code: <G27H9
- You can take the key inside and go to the cupboard on the right to open the black door.
- You need to arrange the bottles inside by height similar to the bamboo sticks next to the fireplace.
- From shortest (1) to tallest (5): 32154
- This will give you another code: <73092
- Check the shelf under the wooden box and tip over the photo.
- The nails on the frame are a clue for solving the next puzzle.
- Top left corner: 2 dots
- Top right corner: 4 dots
- Bottom left corner: 3 dots
- Bottom right corner: 1 dot
- Go to the photos above the fireplace and tap on the top left one.
- Enter the dots like shown on the frame to solve it.
- You’ll get a safe dial you can use inside the fireplace behind a hidden door.
- Enter the codes in this order:
- First on the vertical from up to down: G27H9
- Second on the horizontal to the right, from right to left: 41270
- Third on the horizontal to the left, from left to right:73092
- Now you’ll get a key for the Exit door when all the arrows are green.
Here we are, finishing Rooms and Exits chapter 2 level 2 fast and easy. Ready to move up and see the rest of the house.
Soon I’ll get you the next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 3, so stay tuned for my next article.