Another walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 19 is ready for you. All the clues and steps are here to help you get out.
This place seems even messier than the last walkthrough I wrote for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 18. The flooded basement was not my favourite place to be in.
But this time we’re going to get out of the Garden Shed pretty fast if you’re going to follow the steps I took to find all the clues.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 19 Garden Shed Walkthrough
- Under the red Hidrant, there are garden scissors you can take.
- Use them to cut a piece of the green hose.
- Check inside the black bucket and take the canister.
- Go to the lawnmower and take the cap off.
- Insert the hose in it and put the canister on the other side to catch the oil.
- Take the full canister and go to the electricity generator on the top shelf.
- Take the cap on and put the fuel inside, then put back the cap and start up the generator.
- Look at the player and press the red button.
- You’ll find a piece of an item inside the cassette and you’ll see the number 91,8 under the cassette holder, now that the generator is on.
- Check out the red box on the bike and enter that code and tap the button.
- Get one battery from inside and half a key.
- Combine the half key with the piece of item and get a whole key.
- Use the key on the box next to the toy car on the shelf.
- You’ll find a metal wheel and a hammer inside.
- Use the hammer on the glass at the window and take the rubber part of a tire.
- Combine the metal wheel with the rubber tire.
- Put the tire on the lawnmower and take the crowbar from under it.
- Use the crowbar on the hydrant door.
- Take a closer look at the puzzle on the box inside and solve it.
- take the cutter from inside.
- Take the bag of sand next to the ladder and use the cutter to open it up.
- You’ll find a lighter inside.
- Use it on the candle on the shelf next to the toy car and take the battery that’s left after it burns down.
- Put both batteries on the toy car and take the key from inside.
- Use it to open the door to the Garden Shed.
Nothing is better than finishing a level fast as you find all the clues and everything works well together.
I hope my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 20 will be as fun and fast as this one. Especially since we’re going to the Kids’ Bedroom 2, they always have fun toys.