This walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 17 was the easiest I’ve made in quite some time.
My last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 16 felt much harder, even to make than this one.
I’m sure it will not be difficult for you either, but you just need to follow the steps below if you encounter any problems on this level.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 17 Terrace Walkthrough
- Look at the rock in the front and take the coin (pentagon symbol).
- There’s another coin (circle symbol) on the lawnmower.
- Another coin (circle symbol) is on the table next to the house.
- Another coin (pentagon symbol) is on the other table by the couch.
- To open the vent on the wall to the left, you need 5 colors pattern that you can find on one of the white chairs at the table.
- Green – yellow – red – blue – orange
- Inside you’ll find a key with a blue keychain and another coin (chair symbol)
- Use the key to open the lock of the wooden window panel.
- You’ll find a note with a pattern for the coins you found.
- There’s a white box on the couch where you should put your coins:
- circle – pentagon – circle – chair – pentagon
- After it opens you need to look around and count the symbols and items you see around the terrace:
- Pentagons: 3
- Circles: 4
- Chair: 3
- You’ll find a socket wrench inside.
- Go to the bolt on the wall next to the door and use the wrench and pull the sunshade back in.
- A crowbar will fall down and you can use it on the barrel behind the couch.
- In the lemon tree, you’ll find a key with a lemon keychain.
- Use the key on the box near the flowerbed.
- Go to the two round swing chairs with pillows, and put as many on the left as they are on the right so you balance them and get a code: 7435
- Go to the box you just opened and enter that code.
- Inside you’ll find the key to open the door to the house and get out.
Now that you’re done with my walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 17, I’m sure you’re going to miss this lovely Terrace as we’ll move over to a flooded Basement.
Check out my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 18 if you need help in finding the clues in the Basement. Hopefully there are no snakes in the water.