Today’s walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 13 is happening in the Kids Bedroom and I personally had a lot of fun playing it.
It was nothing like the previous one, Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 12, but the walkthrough was shorter in that case.
Hereyou’re going to play a few minigames and puzzles I’m sure you’ll enjoy. So follow my lead to make sure you finish it.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 13 Kids Bedroom 1 Walkthrough
- Look at the star-shaped pillow on the floor, open the little zipper on the right, and take out two batteries.
- Take the crumbled note on the desk.
- Looks like the bottom part with a frog and a hippo.
- In the green box on the bed, there’s another piece of note, the middle part with a fox and a bear, and a red triangle.
- Solve the puzzle on the desk by bringing all pieces to their correct spot.
- You’ll find a blue triangle inside.
- Under the butterfly painting, there’s a box. Count the blue and pink stripes on the wall and enter those numbers.
- 6 blue and 7 pink
- Look at the little red toy car inside.
- Put the batteries in the area behind the seat, and take it.
- Let it ride the race tracks on the carpet.
- It will reveal a key as it passes the tunnel.
- Use the key on the drawers under the desk.
- Take the scissors and red triangle from inside.
- Use the scissors to cut the rope tying around the upper drawers to the left of the desk.
- Solve the puzzle on the table that’s on the bed.
- Arrange the pieces in the white spaces by using the arrows.
- The Winning cup that appears after you finish the mini-game has 14 written on it.
- Go to the cup on the shelves to the left and put 14 under it.
- You’ll get a wooden key.
- Check the wooden house next to the cup use the wooden key here.
- You’ll get another piece of the note with the top part of a lion and a crocodile.
- Combine all three pieces to find the pattern.
- Go to the drawers and switch the knobs so it matches the pattern.
- You can open up the top drawer now and take a green triangle.
- Above this open drawer, there’s a blue hexagonal box.
- Check inside and take the blue parallelogram
- Check out the butterfly painting and count the butterflies with red dots, then yellow ovals, then green hearts, and lastly purple diamonds.
- 3 red
- 2 yellow
- 4 green
- 1 purple
- Check the box under the bed and tap down 3 red – 2 yellow – 4 green – 1 purple
- You’ll find a yellow square inside and a calculator.
- Look at the drawers under the desk, and as you are zoomed in, open the cupboard to the right.
- Take the matches from inside the green matchbox.
- Open the closet and check the box on the top shelf.
- Use the calculator to find the result of: 12x4x5x74=17760
- Put the matches on the box and write that number with them.
- You’ll find a yellow triangle inside.
- Go to the fish shadow on the carpet and set all the shapes to form the fish.
- Now you can look under the carpet and take the key.
- Use it to get out of this room.
It is always fun when I have to play in kids’ rooms or anything involving kids. This walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 13 was easy and fun for me.
In my next walkthrough, I’ll be guiding your way out of the Storage Room in Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 14. It will be a lot messier, but I’m sure it will be as much fun.