Here is the walkthrough you’ve been waiting for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 10. I’ll show you all the solutions to all the puzzles and reveal all the clues you’ll need to finish this.
In my last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 9 we’ve been into the Backyard and we’ve dealt with some fun puzzles.
So pay attention to my walkthrough below if you want to finish up this level as well. Follow all the steps below to get out of the Garden.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 10 Garden Walkthrough
- Check the red grass mower in the middle and take the shovel.
- Check the plants by the shack on the left and get the key next to the Thyme.
- Look at the table in the pavilion and take the knife from the tray and remember these coffee cups.
- Go take a look at the other table, under the sun umbrella, and take the pattern rectangle.
- Use the knife to cut the cord of the sun umbrella and take it.
- Use the shovel to dig the gravel in the garden.
- Use the key to open up the box.
- Look at the notebook inside and use the patterns on the pages and align them with each shape.
- On one of the pages, there’s the code: circle – square – triangle – circle
- Go to the chest in the back by the wall and enter the letters: BNUV
- Open the chest and take the garden scissors.
- Use the scissors on the flower vines on the wall next to the chest.
- Tap the bricks to make them move.
- Here’s where you can find a red handle inside the wall.
- Combine the cord with the red handle.
- Use this on the grass mower and start it up.
- Take a closer look at the sewer cap and align the circles to make a perfect maze.
- Now arrange the pipe handles like the coffee cups.
- The water sprinkles will start so go take a look at the bench near the water sprinkles.
- Remember the code: 8527
- Go enter the code to the lock at the shack’s door.
- Now the door opens and you can go inside and leave the garden.
Congrats on finishing Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 10. Hope this walkthrough helped you to get past all the puzzles.
I’m sure we’ll meet again in my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 Level 11 as we take a look through their kitchen.
Let me know if you encounter any problems in the comments section below and I’ll try to give you a hand in figuring it out.