A new walkthrough for Rooms and Exits is here, and this time I’m bringing you Chapter 2 Murder Dressed in White, and all you need to know for Level 1 Dining Room.
My last walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 1 level 31 had a nice ending, so naturally everyone will want to play more and discover a new exciting story in the next chapter.
Everything starts in the dining room, so you have to figure out how to get out of there in order to solve the mystery. With my help, of course.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 2 Level 1 Dining Room Walkthrough
- The first object you can take it’s the water carafe on the table.
- Look closer at the chair at the end of the table and grab the corner of the 2 of clubs.
- Move over the corner of the rug to find a key under it.
- Check out the potted plant in the right corner by the window.
- Use the water to water the plant and you’ll find a 3 of diamonds.
- If you look at the lamp over the table you can find a lighter and a fruit picture a card game symbols clue.
- Taking a closer look at the drawers under the glass showcase you’ll find a blue lightbulb.
- The ones under the mirror hold a lighter gas, and a Queen of spades.
- Also, the drawers under the painting are hiding a cutter.
- Put the blue lightbulb on the lamp and look at the table.
- It’s a representation of the painting on the wall.
- Go to the painting and use the cutter to cut through it and take the 9 of hearts.
- Looking at the fruit picture in your inventory, you need to do some math.
- spades x diamond x hearts – clubs + spades
- The equation is based on your cards: 13x3x9-2+9=358
- Now go to the lock on the glass showcase and enter that code.
- Open it and take the soldier doll.
- Combine the key and the doll to get the crumpled paper.
- Combine the lighter gas and the lighter to make it work.
- Combine the lighter and the crumpled paper to get a code that shows up from the heat.
- Enter the code 8563 into the toolbox on the right side of the glass showcase.
- You’ll find a key inside that you can use to get out of the Dining Room.
Finishing this first level of Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 is making me want more, so I can only assume you feel the same way.
I’ll be glad to meet you back on my next article for Rooms and Exits Chapter 2 level 2 walkthrough, where I will show you all the clues you need to finish it.
You can bookmark my website to stay in touch and visit me to check upon new levels for Rooms and Exits. And let me know if you need any additional help in the comments section bellow.