The last walkthrough for Chapter 1 Rooms and Exits level 31 is taking us to the parking lot. I’m sure reaching the end of the story will be exciting.
At least this level does not involve any toilets like the bathroom level 30 in Rooms and Exits Chapter 1, but there are a lot of codes and puzzles to solve.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 31 Parking Walkthrough
- You’re starting off in the elevator and you need to check out the poster to the right.
- Take out the paperclip and dismantle it.
- Use the paperclip to open up the panel door under the floor numbers.
- Solve the pattern puzzle by pressing the buttons in the right order.
- Now you can press the -1 floor number to get you to the parking lot.
- Go look at the motorcycle and check out the suitcase.
- To open it you need that equation to be true: 8×4+6=6×7-4
- It will give you a piece of paper clue.
- Go through the door behind the motorcycle, that’s the bathroom.
- Look under the sink and take the box inside.
- Take a closer look at the green car and grab a piece of glass from the headlight.
- Combine the sharp glass fragment with the glued box to open it.
- You’ll find a wrench that you’ll need.
- Check out the panel on the wall to the left, between A and B.
- Take the black caps off the screws and unscrew them with the wrench.
- Pull the red switch up so you can move on to -2.
- Look at the blue door next to the panel and shake the boxes till they fall.
- Take the blue rectangle box from there.
- Dismantle it and get a key.
- Go back to the elevator and use the key to go to -2.
- Use the paper clue on the panel between E and F.
- Tap on the car that’s sitting on E6: 1876+3=1879
- Now G1: 3542-8=3534
- And lastly H3: 2002×2=4004
- Now use these numbers at the panel: 1879 – 3534 – 4004
- Move the switches up so that all lights will become green. Make sure you synchronize them as they slip back down.
- Go to -1 and check the wall next to the barrier.
- The numbers there will help you escape: A4 B2 C0 D3
- Go to the panel in between A and B and tap the buttons in this order:
- 1. 1st row – 4th button
- 2. 1st row – 5th button
- 3. 1st row – 3rd button
- 4. 1st row – 1st button
- Basically, it should be 0243 (but it’s reversed when you type in)
- Now go to the elevator and push the P button to exit the parking lot.
I don’t know about you, but the end of Chapter 1 Rooms and Exits got me craving for more. And there’s more to come in the next chapter Murder Dressed in White.
All in all, sounds intriguing and I’m looking forward to writing another walkthrough article with the first level of Rooms and Exits Chapter 2.
Let me know in the comments section below what you think about this game so far and I especially want to know your opinion about this Chapter.