This is another walkthrough for Rooms and Exits Chapter 1 level 27. We found ourselves in a Print Shop and I’ll be showing you how to get out.
To be honest, this level was much easier than my last article walkthrough on Rooms and Exits Chapter 1 level 26 Household Appliances, but it’s good to have a break from time to time.
Follow my instructions below if you need to know how to finish level 27 of Rooms and Exits chapter 1 Print Shop. I made sure you have all your answers below.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 27 Print Shop Walkthrough
- Double-tap the second red cap on the shelf and take the green ink cartridge from under it.
- Take the bag on the counter near the registry.
- Dismantle the bag to get a yellow ink cartridge.
- Go to the red cupboard above the printer and take the violet ink cartridge.
- Look at the mugs under the blue t-shirt and make them rise in the correct order: 3 – 6 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 1
- The cupboard next to it will open and you can take the black ink cartridge.
- Notice the shirts that are at the same level, the red, orange, and blue shirts.
- 9J 5D 3H is the code for the registry.
- You’ll find a red ink cartridge and a CD
- Go put all the inks in the printer and turn it on.
- Go to the computer and insert the CD.
- Enter the missing number 54
- Now print the paper and go take the page out of the printer.
- You can go to the exit door and write the numbers for each color as shown on the page you have.
- Blue: 24
- Black: 54
- Yellow: 13
- Red: 8
- Green: 18
- Purple: 39
It will only ask you 3 of them, but after that, you’re free to go.
And that concludes another level done for Rooms and Exits Chapter 1 Print Shop. Not all can be as fast and easy as this one, but it’s nice that they are different levels of difficulty.
I’ll see you next time on my next article for Rooms and Exits Chapter 1 level 28 Bakery. They say it’s going to be a hard one. So I’ll be prepared with all the answers and clues you’ll need.