Welcome back to another walkthrough for Rooms and Exits chapter 1 level 25 Furniture store. I’m here with a complete guide on how to pass this level.
Last article for Rooms and Exits level 24 Bookstore walkthrough wasn’t this hard to pass. Nevertheless this was fun and you’ll see how obvious some of the clues are.
Follow my guide closely to make sure you don’t miss any steps. I explained where you can find all your hints, it’s on you now to work them on your own, or take a peek below.
Rooms & Exits Chapter 1 Level 25 Furniture Store Walkthrough
- Pick up the carpet from under the couch in the bottom right corner.
- And the other carpet next to the green couch.
- A carpet is rolled on the grey couch next to the green couch. Dismantle it to be able to use it.
- The last piece of carpet is on the painting in the top right corner.
- Tap the carpet on the floor and make the puzzle with other pieces of carpet.
- A drawer will open with a golden key.
- Go to the black cupboard next to the black chair and open the door.
- Use the golden key on the blue box inside.
- Take the golden heart pendant and the crumpled paper.
- Dismantle the paper it will give you torn paper for a pillow.
- On the red chair next to these, there’s a screwdriver.
- Tap on the blue chair next to the flower pot no.9 and take another torn paper.
- Open the white cupboard and take the clothes hanger.
- Tap the table in front and take the scissors blades, pen, and screw.
- Look at the wall that’s in the middle of the room and tap the lower cupboard.
- Solve the puzzle on that box there. You just need to rotate the 3 pieces in the lower right corner.
- Take the pliers and then combine them with the hanger.
- Go to the vent on the wall above the red chair and use the screwdriver on the screws.
- Use the hook of the hanger to remove the spiderweb and take the silver key.
- Look at the brown couch on the left and use the silver key on the lock and take the chair wheels.
- Put them on the black chair under the vent and move the chair out of the way.
- Take another torn paper.
- Tap on the shelves on the wall in the middle of the room.
- Arrange the cups to the pattern shown in the painting on the right of it.
- To enter the right code, look at the flower pots. They all have numbers on them.
- Start with the number of the tallest one and end with the shortest: 395267
- Look at the catalog inside after it opens and stop at the torn pages that fits the ones you have in your inventory.
- You can put them all back in the catalog.
- Now look through the catalog and remember the symbols:
- 5 – half circles
- 3 – rays
- 2 – chess pattern
- 4 – lines
- 9 – triangles
- 8 – symbol
- Tap on the panel next to the brown door and enter those symbols.
- You may now enter the other room.
- Take a look at the shelves with the chairs on.
- To put their legs in the right order you need to take a look at the painting that had the piece of carpet on.
- You’ll get a tangram cat.
- On the white shelves to the right, you’ll find a tangram book.
- On the bottom of the green shelves, there’s a blank piece of paper.
- Combine the pen and the piece of paper and it will reveal a number: 12850
- Check out the yellow kitchen area and open the upper right cupboard and take the clock.
- Take the handles of the scissors and combine them with the screw.
- With the functioning scissors cut the tangram book to get some tangram pieces.
- Put the tangram pieces on the panel of the white and yellow kitchen area.
- Remake the tangram cat out of these pieces by turning them around using the buttons.
- You’ll get a mirror when the cupboard opens.
- Combine the mirror with the piece of paper with the number.
- You’ll get this: 02851
- To find the right code for the yellow cupboard below you need to look at the white, green, and brown shelves in this room.
- The white is shaped as a VI (which is 6 in Roman numbers), the green is IX (9), and the brown is III (3)
- Enter that code so the drawer opens and you can find the batteries.
- Combine the batteries with the clock.
- It has 12:08 on it.
- Go to the oven and enter 12:08 and press OK. There are 3 moons inside you need to remember.
- Check the register in the other room and enter the numbers: 02851 and press the green button.
- 8 stars will appear on the price screen.
- Tap the little device on the blue table next to the gray couch.
- 3 for the moon photo
- 8 for the heart
- 1 for the sun (there’s one on the wall)
- 8 for the stars
- It will give you an ID card you can use to exit the store.
Here we are solving another Rooms and Exits level together. This Furniture Store level was supposed to be one of the very hard ones. I could say it wasn’t as hard as I expected.
Even though I encountered some bumps and struggles along the way, some hints are so obvious they are easy to miss. But in the end, it doesn’t matter how long it takes to solve it, it matters that you finish it.
The next time we’ll see each other is hopefully on my next walkthrough for Rooms and Exits level 26 Household Appliances. Till then, keep on playing!