Jelly Plane is a game like Flappy Bird, which means that it’s an incredibly difficult and frustrating game. Therefore, I have decided to create this article and share with you a complete set of Jelly Plane cheats: tips and guide on how to fly longer and get a high score that will make your friends go jealous. And trust me, it won’t be easy.
So if you are stuck and close to getting mad in the game, read on our Jelly Plane cheats and tips to help you out!
1. Don’t tap too long, don’t release too long – either way, your plane will go too fast up or down and it will be almost impossible for you to control it. Go for short consecutive taps and longer ones to keep the plane at a regular pace.
2. Use the Jelly Plane Cheat Codes
Wherever you unlock an achievement in the game, you will also unlock a code that you can enter in the start screen for a goodie. In order to enter a Jelly Plane code, tap the code menu under the plane before starting the game. If there’s a code enabled, you will no longer get the option to enter a code. In order to stop using a code, go to Main Menu and restart the game.
Here are the codes that I have unlocked so far:
– ineedpractice (gives you the chance to play the game on Easy Mode, score does not count)
– givemeapilot (puts a pilot in your plane. I also get the feeling that the plane is easier to control)
– bedtime (unlocked after 100 flights, thanks Lexi!)
– bigbabyj (unlocked after 200 flights, thanks Lexi!)
– 500 flights- letsdance
– Score 50- skittles
– Score 100- invert
– Score 200- hellmode
– Get 10 in hellmode- warpspeed (thanks, twomanwoofpak for the last 5 codes!)
3. Learn from the Easy Mode
As soon as you unlock easy mode or get the code above, make sure to play a few games – it’s easier to go through the pipes as the distance between them is greater, but this also teaches you to control the plane better, which is extremely useful.
4. Relax and take breaks
Jelly Plane can become an extremely frustrating game very fast and this is the reason why you should try to relax, calm down and even take breaks if necessary. The calmer you are when you play, the better you will play.
5. Ignore the score
I know that you want to get to 25 or 100, but don’t look at the score. The closer you are to the goal, the more difficult it will be for you to stay focused. Therefore, focus only on the game itself and let the high score be a surprise. At the moment of writing this, nobody even made it to 100 points, so take your time!
These would be our Jelly Plane cheats and tips for you. If you have other suggestions or more Jelly Plane codes to share, let us know in the comment section below. We could sure use them!