FIFA 17 Mobile has just been launched and you’re probably having a ton of fun with the game already. But for some reason, you might want to play FIFA Mobile on PC and never have to worry about battery life for your device, or about missing an important transfer if you’re running the Market game to make more coins in the game. Whatever your reasons are, you should know that you can legally play FIFA 17 Mobile on PC and I am here to share with you a complete guide on how to do that easily and enjoy your game on your computer, laptop or Mac. It’s really easy!
So if you want to download FIFA Mobile for PC or Laptop or your Mac, here are the steps that you must follow:
1. Download and install for free the software called Bluestacks. Then launch the application.
2. You will need a Gmail account to log in and use it, so create a Gmail account in case you don’t have one.
3. After logging in, simply search in the Games section of Google Play for FIFA Mobile.
4. In the new window where the search results are shown, hit the download button.
5. This is it! You have now downloaded FIFA Mobile for PC and you can play it for free, legally, on your computer or laptop!
FIFA Mobile (called FIFA Mobile Soccer for players in the US) is a really good game and you don’t have to be a football/soccer fan in order to love it madly. Just give it a try and if you’re not convinced yet, here is the game’s official description – it will surely convince you to play:
“Playing soccer has never been more exciting than in the new FIFA Mobile! Build and manage your team, go head to head, and keep coming back for daily content. Whether you’re a savvy veteran or just starting out on the soccer pitch, FIFA Mobile is bigger and better than ever, completely redesigned and built exclusively for mobile with a download size of under 100 MB – meaning you can get into the game while on the go.”
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends if you think they would also like to know how to download FIFA 17 Mobile for PC.