It’s time, again, to feel like a child and fend off those evil creatures lurking in the darkness in Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, the horror experience that always surprises us (and frightens us too). But we are not here to talk about the game’s high quality – we’re here to share with you a bunch of Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 cheats and tips that will help you survive the nights and keep on going.
So let’s not waste any time and let’s check out below the Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 tips and strategies!
1. Play with headphones – and good ones, too. Unlike the previous games, all the hints regarding the approach of the monsters are audio in the game and you have to pay solid attention to where they’re coming from. Headphones will certainly help you achieve that goal faster, so if you’ve got the option, make sure to plug your headphones in and be ready to rock the game!
2. Learn the patterns and signs – use the first few days to get used with everything, from the graphics (which tend to change a bit as you progress through the game) to the sounds that you hear and you will soon know where the animatronics are, how they move and when they’re ready to attack.
3. Don’t forget to check out the bed – even though the doors will take most of your time, don’t ignore the bed completely. Use the flashlight regularly on it too in order to make sure that you scare away the potential monsters piling up there.
4. When to close doors – you’ve probably seen that if you flash the light towards a strange sound, it’s game over for you if there’s an animatronic there (and they usually are). A good save for your life could be to quickly shut the door and listen to the sounds. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
5. Night five: that’s when things start to get a bit more complicated because Nightmare Fredbear comes to town. You will start hearing the closet door creaking (but I’ve never heard it before night five, so you can ignore it until then!) and you have to be fast: shut the door as soon as Fredbear appears after shining your light inside it and you will save your skin!
6. Don’t play when you’re home alone, at 2 AM, during a stormy night. We did that. It was not pleasant.
Do you have other tips and tricks for fellow Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 players? Share them with us in the comment section below!