The new Escape if You Can walkthrough is here! This time we have the solution to level 6 and level 7 to share with you, two really difficult levels to complete that kept us stuck and trying for a while… but we eventually managed to do it and we are here to share the results with you in this Escape if You Can Walkthrough for level 6 and level 7 article!
If you’re still trying to beat the previous levels, we have the walkthroughs for them as well: check them out here! Now let’s move on and let’s check out the Escape if You Can Walkthrough for level 6 and Walkthrough for level 7!
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 6
1. Tap the middle shelf of the bookshelf and get the green key.
2. Tap the red box to the right of the door and use the key to open it. Get the stick.
3. Go back and left and tap the laptop. Use the stick with it and notice the colored circles:
4. Go back and tap the painting on the wall. Tap each of the circles to make the same colors as in the image above. Note the code (5826)
5. Go back and tap the drawers to the right side of the laptop . Use the code to open the drawer and take the needle.
6. Go back and right and tap the upper side of the bookshelf. Use the needle with the small hole and take the red key.
7. Go back and left and tap the lower side of the drawers. Use the red key with the red lock and tap the button to turn it green.
8. Go to the elevator and proceed to the next level!
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 7
1. Tap the cabinet under the rabbit poster and get a dart from the bottom left shelf. Use it on the balloon in the upper right corner of the room and read the paper that comes from it:
2. Now it’s time to notice some numbers: we have a red 7 above the door, a yellow 9 on the firetruck, and in the other part of the room (tap the left arrow), we have a blue 8 on the left purple box in the shelves and a green 6 under the bird’s wing.
3. Tap the chess board and tap the board again to see the indicators:
4. Go to the other side of the room and tap the wooden box under the rabbit poster. Using the color indications from the board, we can arrange the numbers we’ve seen in order. Enter the code: 6789 and get the key.
5. Go to the other side of the room and tap the box under the pink table. Using the paper as instructions, tap the circles accordingly, then use the key, and get the saw (below is the right combination for the buttons):
6. Go back and tap the top of the pink table. Tap the globe and take the yellow ball from there.
7. Go to the other side of the room at tap the toy near the colored blocks. Use the saw with the toy and get the purple ball.
8. Tap the robot and place the balls in the corresponding spots. Get the card and use it to exit.
And with this, we have completed the Escape If You Can walkthrough for levels 6 and 7 and I hope that you found them extremely useful. Until next time, stay tuned with App Amped!
UPDATE: We have finally managed to publish the level 8 & level 9 walkthrough, make sure to check it out if you need help with the new levels!