We are back with the walkthrough for Escape if You Can and it’s time to move on to the more complicated levels. In this guide article, we are going to check out the Escape If You Can Walkthrough for level 4, as well as the Escape If You Can Level 5 Walkthrough.
Don’t forget that we have the walkthrough for the first three levels available (click here to visit) if you still need help. If not, make sure to check out below the Escape If You Can Walkthrough for level 4 and level 5 in case you got stuck along the way (which you probably did).
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 4
1. Tap the table, then tap the area below it and get a remote control.
2. Go back and tap the couch. Get a battery from it and put it in the remote control
3. Go back and use the remote control on the TV. Remember the order of colors (blue, yellow, white, red).
4. Tap the bottom area of the couch and get a coin. Tap the upper right side of the blue machine and use the coin. You will be taken to some lines – change them according to the code on the TV (blue, yellow, white, red). Get the bottle with a message.
5. Tap the top side of the machine and get a corkscrew. Use it on the bottle and read the message (code 3945). Use this code to exit
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 5
1. Tap the clock on the wall, then the upper side of it and take the purple key.
2. Go back twice and tap the small table near the couch, then pick up the photo to the left – it’s a puzzle, so tap each of the pieces until you solve the puzzle (should look like the one below):
3. Tap the drawer below the camera and use the code on the photo (3857). Take the blue key.
4. Tap the couch and the third pillow to the right, then take the UV lamp.
5. Go to the phone (right side of the door) and use the UV lamp in it. Notice the places with green.
7. Use the keys in the keyholes of the same color and tap the top green circle twice. Get the triangle.
8. Go back and use the triangle on the elevator’s call button and tap it to move to the next level.
And this is it! We have completed the Escape if You can walkthrough for level 4 and level 5. These were some real challenges, but I am sure that with this bit of help, everything is easier. Stay tuned as we have more walkthrough guides coming!
UPDATE: We have published the walkthrough for level 6 & 7, make sure to check it out!