17 – Your Life’s Moments managed to take the App Store by storm and skyrocketed as the most popular app in the world without notice. Although it was initially launched a few months ago, it is now that the 17 – Your Life’s Moments app has gone viral and more and more people are getting their accounts set up and experience the great app. Or at least they try…
It seems that right now, most likely because of the influx of users, there are quite some problems with the app. I personally am having log in problems when trying to log in to 17 – Your Life’s Moments, especially with Facebook log-in. Also, I got an “unstable network” error when trying to log in, which drove me crazy.
I found out a solution to these problems, though, so you can give it a try. Here is what to do:
1. If you are trying to create an account and the app freezes, gets stuck at one screen (usually where you input your username) or gives you the Unstable Network error after you try to connect with Facebook, do the following:
– force quit the app and remove it from the active apps (double tap the home button and swipe the app away)
– restart the 17 – Your Life’s Moments app
– Tap the “Register” button instead of connecting to Facebook and use the e-mail you have on Facebook to register.
– Follow the steps and at the end connect with Facebook. Congratulations! It now works!
If you can’t do this – simply uninstall the App, reinstall it and follow the steps above.
2. If you already have an account and you can’t log in to 17 – Your Life’s Moments, do the following:
– force quit the app and restart it, then log in
– restart your device and load the app
Most likely, these problems will be fixed soon, but until then you have these workarounds to help you with your new addiction.
Do you have other problems with 17 – Your Life’s Moments? Let us know by commenting below!