We are back with the Escape If You Can walkthrough, the walkthrough to two really difficult and complex levels that gave us the real headaches: the Escape if You Can walkthrough for level 8, as well as the Escape If You Can level 9 walkthrough. But we finally managed to do it and we’re here to share the solution with you.
But before we get there, don’t forget that we have all the Escape if You can levels solved here at App Amped or if you need help with only the previous two, you can go here. If not, let’s get it going with the Escape If You Can walkthrough for level 8 and level 9!
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 8
1. First zoom in to the photo on the dresser to the left. Tap it again and get a wheel from its back.
2. Tap the dresser and open up one drawer to get a screwdriver from there.
3. Zoom in to the desk and notice the clues: first, on the typing machine, one of the small circles is different color. Then tap the post it and drag it away to reveal a part of another puzzle. Finally, zoom in on the notepad to reveal another hint.
4. Tap on the painting to zoom in and drag it to the side to reveal yet another bit of the difficult puzzle.
5. Now it’s time to move left. Zoom in on the Earth Globe and notice the dots there. Zoom in on the map above the fireplace and tap it to reveal even more bits of the code.
6. It’s now time to move right. Zoom in on the old speaker and tap the small circles to be: yellow (left), blue (top), red (right). Now tap the big half circle above until the small door opens and reveals the key. Take it.
7. Zoom in to the dresser under the old speaker and use the key to open it. Get the extinguisher from there.
8. Now move to the fireplace and use the extinguisher to turn it off. Zoom in on the woods and use the screwdriver to get a golden key.
9. Tap the books above the globe, the correct order is: blue, black, yellow, brown. Use the golden key to open the box and get a new wheel.
10. Tap the shelves to the left and solve the puzzle there. According to the clues around the room, we have: middle is yellow; top half blue, top right red and top half green. Get the pencil and push the button:
12. It’s time to go back and zoom into the controller near the door. First, place the two wheels in their corresponding spots. Them using the clue from the notebook, set the code in the middle and you are free to go!
Escape If You Can Walkthrough: Level 9
1. There are some geometrical figures scattered around: a green square on the printer, blue circle on the paintings, red triangle in the middle drawer and a white x in the cabinet under the circles in the other side of the room.
2. In the left side of the room, tap on the right cabinets and place the symbols as we found them (White X, Red triangle, Blue circle, Green square). Take the phone.
4. Go to the right side of the room and tap the notepad to see a phone number:
5. Now combining the phone number with the markings we saw earlier, we can see what are the colors: green and red are 5, blue is 9 and white is 3. Go to the other side of the room, tap the left desk and use these numbers (3955) to open the door. Take the battery.
6. Tap the plant twice and you will see a new code. Go back to the other side of the room and tap the phone on the right wall. Tap the buttons on the clock below the phone as seen in the hint behind the plant (tap buttons 1, 3 and 4). Take the key.
7. Tap the big box under the paintings and insert the battery in the upper side of it (you have to see the top of the box). Then go back to see the front of the box and use the key to open it. Get some new keys.
8. Go to the girl at the desk and give her the keys and the phone. She will give you a new key now. Use this key to open the elevator’s call button box and you can exit!
And this is it! We have now completed the Escape If You Can walkthrough for levels 8 and 9 and we can only hope that new levels will be released soon!